Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple is by far the Best team in DI. Kaleb Skogen is probably one of the biggest threats offensively in the state. Add his brother Seth who can drain the three although he is their big man and add Sean Wadley who can also shoot. Those are three nasty perimeter shooters. THen you have DEE Johnson bringin the ball down the floor. Dang, they dont need any posts with a lineup like that. Their only problem is depth but as long as those four stay healthy, I dont think anyone in DI can hang with them

Yo YO what up...King....you all could possible lose to Clinch like you did in the early 90's, thats sad. I would just like to know who started the rumor that you guys were going to win the conference this year, cause thats a joke. You all will be lucky to make it out of district. Here's a rumor to chew on...I heard that you guys arent even going to have enough players to have a baseball team this year....and once again...thats sad !!! Also why do you always have to comment about the football program ??? We still have a btter record than you, and wait dont give me the excuse and about our schedule, all that matters is 7-1 and that still gets to you RoanMountainers. So you guys keep preparing for the Rhodadendrion or whatever you call that flower, see you guys are going and making up your own words up there. And since you guys dont have a baseball team, are you guys going to start a Bull Riding team up there ??? Or maybe a flood rescue team !!! So go ahead and get your hopes up this year in basketball, becasue you guys are going to get the worst thrashing you have ever seeing before and we'll even put it on a silver platter. MARK IT DOWN IN THE BOOKS

Throw it up and get funky

Edited by Youngdogg