FAIRVIEW AT LORETTO!

topdawginthahouse

As a fan, supporter and parent of the Faiview Football team I'd like to say that our team is under rated. We have the potential to win the next two region games and go all the way if the team wants it enough, the talent is there to do it - inspite of what anyone says -- All it will take is a decision to be unified and focused and it will be a done deal.

Congrats on the win Friday. It was great fun for those of us in the stands to watch and make noise about...look for lots more noise at the next game too!

Keep yourselves fired up and together and we will drive the long way home with horns honking the whole way back!

Go Get 'em Jackets!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairview-35

Loretto-17

I expect Fairview to come out firing, because if they can win this game, they will be seeded second going into the playoffs. Loretto has to win to get to the playoffs though, so they will be fighting for their lives. I expect Fairviews defense will step up and play big the entire game. Fairview cant afford to overlook Loretto, and they have to play smart. Everyone knows the Loretto refs are cheap. thumb

Guest catfish-hunter
You can share your opinions as long as they are similar to my opinions :lol: !!!!!!

Just kidding JJ!!!!!!!!!!

825387612[/snapback]

Best of luck to you in your tune-up tonight MJ because the real challenge lies ahead. Hope you ain't scared!!!

Good luck tonight fairview. I'm going to try and go but its not lookin good. Fairview is playing good right now and so is loretto so this has the makings to be a great game. I know me and Gerry were pulling for Loretto last week listening to the game on the way home from lewis. Fairview just too much to handle tonight.

Fairview-30

Loretto-17