Can the Dores turn around the football program?

AintSkeerd59

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wanna help Vandy football??? Drop the program to I-AA and put it in the OVC. Vandy has gone from SEC laughingstock to SEC leech. .... The most disappointed program in the SEC about So. Carolina exiting the bowl picture this year was Vandy, b/c it wouldn't be stealing that bowl money the SEC foolishly shares with its members. .... Vandy football = JOKE

Vandy won't leave the SEC because of money.  When 1 SEC team wins a bowl game, they get a portion of the money too.  And the SEC is big time football so they get all kinds of money rolling in, even if they don'e win a single game.

825500225[/snapback]

That's exactly why the rest of the league's schools should get together and kick Vandy out. .... But, the SEC likes the grade point average boost that Vandy gives to the league, so I guess nothing will ever change. .... I'd like Vandy High to be competitive. I really would. But, they're not, and they haven't been in a long time.