Ross twins

EFG18

When you've got more gold balls than telephone poles....you don't have to recruit.  Parents want their kids to play for a program like JC's.  Winning recruits parents!!

825424854[/snapback]

Still, there has to be some kind of incentive, because how many parents can afford to just quit there job and move to a small town like Gainesboro, just so there kid can play on a team that has alot of gold balls? By the way where did the 6"6 8th grader come from? where are these ross girls supposely coming from and how many other players do they have that are not from Jackson County?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, there has to be some kind of incentive, because how many parents can afford to just quit there job and move to a small town like Gainesboro, just so there kid can play on a team that has alot of gold balls? By the way where did the 6"6 8th grader come from? where are these ross girls supposely coming from and how many other players do they have that are not from Jackson County?

825425058[/snapback]

They are not coming from . Every member of the team reside in Jackson County B)

By the way where did the 6"6 8th grader come from? where are these ross girls supposely coming from and how many other players do they have that are not from Jackson County?

825425058[/snapback]

she came from here....Smith Co. B)

but we still have a lil somethin of our own over here....they prolly dont know about... B)

pugs.

It's over, it's done, this is a new season.  :lol:

825424333[/snapback]

TRUE, I guess I am just a little late with this type of news. Most of the folks in the eastern time zone could care less about Gainesboro, Livingston, and Jamestown.

Unfortunately, in my past, and in my job, I got to visit those little places. they love girls basketball there for sure. I guess i should have logged on to the womens basketball last year and got all the news concerning these issues. Oh well, nobody corrected me if I was wrong on the "old news" or affirmed that I was right. I guess I will have to contact my old LA friends and get the scoop. I guess Leslie is still at LA right. She did a great job at Farragut.

They are not coming from . Every member of the team reside in Jackson County :lol:

825425155[/snapback]

They may reside in Jackson County NOW, but where did they reside before moving to Jackson County to play basketball? And why would this 6"6 girl go from a school that is in a higher class where she would get alot more attention to a school that is moving down to single A? Doesnt make sense to me? Does anyone know the number of girls that have MOVED to play for Jackson County?

What does Smith County have? I watched them play last year and I thought SC was pretty impressive! They had some good players like #23 and then the Chumney girl, are they both still playing or did they graduate?

I watched them play last year and I thought SC was pretty impressive! They had some good players like #23 and then the Chumney girl, are they both still playing or did they graduate?

825425478[/snapback]

I think they moved to Jackson County :lol:

Edited by 73

gotmilk = sour grapes

I don't have a dog in this fight, but cut it out with the inflammatory comments and questions. Everyone on Jackson County's team made a decision to tryout and play for JC, just like everyone on White Station's team or Riverdale's team decided to tryout and play basketball. Let's get the focus more on basketball and competing and less on individuals' motivations behind personal decisions.

Parents will do what is BEST for THEIR CHILDREN and FAMILY. If any moving happens parents will do it. Maybe someone should have said something to the family before they decided to move. We are caught up with ourselves so much that we forget about everyone else until what they do affects us. In this case our basketball teams. Would any body care if these families moved if their child did not play ball, more than likely not. And to me that is sad.

So if you feel that a players family is only worth what their child can do for your team then then YOU need to rethink your thinking. They moved because they may have been ready for a change or just wanted better for their children.

Just my thoughts

Good luck ladies

Edited by Sidetrain

What does Smith County have? I watched them play last year and I thought SC was pretty impressive! They had some good players like #23 and then the Chumney girl, are they both still playing or did they graduate?

825425478[/snapback]

well i was talkin bout jr. high but in high school yeah they r still there. but there will be a younger one comin up....WATCH OUT... :(