Cookeville vs Franklin Cty

disgustedfan

Cavs had better be ready Friday night or FC will give them a reality check. They are a good 6-3 team and they will play for 4 quarters. If you think about it, remember what happened last year in Winchester. Cavs won the 1st half and lost the 2nd half and game to FC. They would love to do it again.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*YAWN*

I agree. This cookeville defense has got to be one of the best cookeville has seen in years. ESPECIALLY the linebackers. Not only them, but the defensive line has really held their ground. I have seen Melvin and Paige (both Juniors) really step it up for this team and these seniors. And i have to (once again) agree with cav43 on the whole point thing. The most points cookeville has given up this season is 28 against Cofee County's EXPLOSIVE offense (Jake Nunley) and 21 against Antioch's "pretty good" offense. Everything else has been 14 points and below. They have three shutouts this season, one of which came against McGavock which had an explosive offense until they met up with Cookeville's D. With that being said, I expect the defense to have another shutout game come Friday. The only way Franklin county will be able to score, will be on special teams. Even there, I haven't seen coach J. give the word to kick the kickoff's deep lately (other than that one time vs. McGavock when we were ahead by 36 points). This is looking to be another shutout for cookeville's first string Defense. Somebody.....ANYBODY........ from Franklin County, please try to give me a reason (like some stats) why I should think ontherwise........

I am probably the biggest Alabama fan in middle Tennessee. I grew up in Tuscaloosa and where I come from, Bear Bryant is a god. Bear was the first word I learned how to spell in preschool. It's killing me that they are having some down years, not to mention the agonizing loss to TN last week. Shula will come through, though. I have faith.

That's like realy cool because I was born in Cookeville and was raised A huge Alabama fan, :D my dad actually met BEAR BRYANT (you just have to put that in Caps Lock) but then after living in Cookeville for about 7 years I moved to Bowling Green Kentucky and livied there for only about two years,then I lived in south Alabama until last June when I moved to Franklin County. Don't Shula will come through. Alabama will soon be another feared power house over the nation as early as next year. ROLL TIDE.

However Cookeville fans wont be able to talk much trash after Franklin County takes them down. :blink:

I am going to say final score Franklin County 28 Cookeville 21 settled in Overtime.

Edited by pyrolltide@hotmail.com

Fuggly63 send me a message through coacht and I will give you my email cause its been awhile sicne we have talked.  But I think for this game we ahve to throw all the histories out and its gunna be balls to the wall and an awesome game

825404766[/snapback]

Hey keg, since i dont know how to do that, my e-mail is awvandeven21@hotmail.com. That's for you too pyalabamafan. And I guess for anyone else who wants to get in touch with me *cough* cav43 *cough*. Let me know when you guys are coming to town, we should hook up.

Stupid, stupid, stupid- the game has been move to the Tech Turf. The last time the Cavs played their they were blown out.

The size of the stadium takes away any advantage that Cookeville will have with the home field and the crowd noise. Neither team has practiced or played on turf all year. Injuries on turf are a given if you do not know how to fall or brace yourself.

If the Cavs lose you can blame this one on the man who made this stupid decision!!!!!!!

Stupid, stupid, stupid- the game has been move to the Tech Turf. The last time the Cavs played their they were blown out.

The size of the stadium takes away any advantage that Cookeville will have with the home field and the crowd noise. Neither team has practiced or played on turf all year. Injuries on turf are a given if you do not know how to fall or brace yourself.

If the Cavs lose you can blame this one on the man who made this stupid decision!!!!!!!

825406305[/snapback]

I'm sure Cookville will win at Tech this year.

Hopefully I'll see you Cookville fans next week if Blackman wins tonight.