Cookeville vs Franklin Cty

disgustedfan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadler, you know full well the differences that the turf does make in a game. The game 2 years ago against Beech was the poorest and most disappointing game of you guys tremendous season. If we would have played them at the high school the outcome may not have been different but it would have been much closer!!!

I appreciate your support of the Cavs and wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Sadler, you know full well the differences that the turf does make in a game. The game 2 years ago against Beech was the poorest and most disappointing game of you guys tremendous season. If we would have played them at the high school the outcome may not have been different but it would have been much closer!!!

I appreciate your support of the Cavs and wish you the best in your future endeavours.

825406488[/snapback]

You got that right. I think i can speak for everyone by saying we hate playing at TTU!! I rolled my ankle about 4 or 5 times that game alone..and i was just an offensive guard. No tellin how the running backs and receivers felt!!

But then again...Beech of 2002 and Franklin County of 2004 are 2 TOTALLY DIFFERNT TEAMS!! Beech had speed to kill that year on normal grass...but them on the turf and watch out!

I dont see Cookeville having too much trouble with Franklin County. They seem about average!

I just hope history doesnt repeat itself tonight! GOOD LUCK CAVS!