Milan v.s. Humboldt

westtn2004state

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
This is a must win for Milan.  If they lose they have to go on the road for they playoffs.  Milan has looked good at times but cant seem to be consistant.

825399293[/snapback]

Who would have thunk it? With a loss, would Milan have to play at Mitchell next week? If so, then the Dawgs could be one-and-done in 2004. I don't see Morris losing this one, so I'll take Milan to win this one by 14-points. 35-21 sounds pretty reasonable.

The Dawgs have played up to their potential most of the time this year. Against JCM, Trenton, and Covington the Dawgs played well at times, but, without the normal emotion to match the play of their opponents. Being a game for the region title, huge rivalry game with cross county rival, and a long tradition for respect and dislike for the Vikings, the DAWGS rise to the occasion for a huge win.

Milan 34 - Humboldt 21 :blink:

From the looks outside, its going to be 9 in the box for both teams.

825404922[/snapback]

I think you're right...so this may favor Humboldt because of Donald...Walker may have a problem with wet ground because of his explosiveness may be hard keeping his feet under him....I haven't seen Donald, I've just seen his stats...what kind of a runner is he?