how do yall think westview will do in the playoffs

chargers57

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

westview will make it to the 2nd round. that's it. i believe mitchell should beat milan in the 1st round. if westview plays mitchell, mitchell will end their season in the 2nd round.

825409534[/snapback]

I used to respect alot of your posts but here lately you've been pretty ridiculous. UNLIKE MILAN, Westview has been pretty consistent since they lost to Milan. I think that the Chargers will continue to roll. Westview is a much better team than Milan and at home, the Chargers are very tough. I think they'll roll all the way to state. Good luck chargers.

Pretty soon, a defense is going to stick 9 in the box and make you throw it to win. (A memphis team). You might win against some of the local teams by running it but when theres 11 fast athletes on the field and they are all in one spot (the middle of your offense) its going to be hard.

...I never did say running wouldnt win it though.

Edited by westtn2004state

Just to settle this about my Westview Chargers: Markei Guy isn't our only weapon. We can pass the ball and play good defense as well!

825413569[/snapback]

Thats right. We have a lot of capable receivers and other players. Brannen Bishop is a very good receiver and he does a lot on offense and defense. Josh Williams runs the ball very well. He's big and hard to bring down. Michael Hobock is the same way. Very strong. So Markei is not the only good player that Westview has. I think when people realize how good Markei is, and begin to catch on to his game then you'll really get to see ALL the other weapons start to factor in.

Edited by Chargerman