Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

Maybe the Owels are running out of rats at the "Loss Celebration Party". How many times have you guys watched the "Late Hit Video"

I still can't believe you'all put that up. :o

It's like "HEY EVERYBODY" COME LOOK AT THE LATE HIT OUR GUY PUT ON DB. AIN'T WE GOTS US SUM CLASS !!

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, i just watched that video, that was pathetic, it was a blindshot, ive hit people harder than that, i think our #11 has hit people harder than that on his scount punt returns...ooh and i liked how they put that late hit on duran on there...yea i think they banned ole central kitty, either that or he is eating so much crow that he can't show his face

You guys are a bunch of morons! I'm sure Gary saw him run out of bounds and then thought " oh wait let me cheap shot this kid and hurt him" NO..... It was a split second after he went out of bounds and thats why the refs didn't call it... Just a bad angle... We didn't put this video up to brag about anything... You guys are the most classless fans I've seen all year. Your team was classy and your coaches are classy why can't you be the same? I also thought the hit at the end of the game was legit because he took forever to take a knee and right when he went down Kyler tackled him.... I'm sure he was wanting to hurt Duran. Although all of you coach-t DB fans are classless and upset at the world you do have some nice classy fans. I did like how some of the DB fans hung over the entrance to the lockerroom and were giving Ooltewah their props.... I had that on my mind on the way home and when I got home and looked at coach-t, all of you peps changed my mind about how classy you were. Good luck on your season and move on.... You need to worry about beating a good SD team and quit crying about calls and hits from last night. I wish someone would lock the thread!

Oh great, a Volunteer fan thinks the hit was legit. You wouldn't be biased would you?

It was a "Late Hit" and by putting it up on coacht and claiming it to be "legit" you are bragging about the "late hit" You can call us classless if you want. We didn't put the video up, you did. Anyone who sees the video and says its not a late hit is blind. Sorry if that offends anyone. But its the truth.

Here it is!!!!

Right click, save as, then open it.  Make sure it's at 100%.  Best viewed in Windows Media Player.

BIG HIT!

825420598[/snapback]

I got news for all you cocky smart a@@ owl fans I hit one of your big shot fans harder than that at Burger King! Thought he was all that like you do now. They took him off to Welmont and he's still there. Started running off at the mouth in person . Its easy to do on the net but when it comes down to it, you aint got nothin you got beat and you dont have nothin to do in Owl-land but sit and talk about that big hit. You see in Kpt. we also have a red section and I live in the middle of it!Most of our fans have a lot more class than I do but Iguess thats what it's all about. Come back if you all want some more .

Haha, WaCo, why won't you read what I post????

If you go back to rigght after the game, all the people got on here talking about how it was a late hit. So I told them I'd put it on here once I looked at it. Nobody is bragging. A hit is a hit. A game is a game. There's no reason for us to brag over a hit because our team lost. That rediculous!

Oh, and InTheTrenches...I'm already booked. Oak Ridge called me first and they wanted a camera man to video their run to the state title game. I told them they couldn't beat Riverdale, but that I would tag along through the next couple of rounds and I might even go tape the OR/Riverdale game. Let me know about next year though! thumb

Ok look, this is my last post in this thread. I would like to end on a positive note. I would like to thank the Dobyns Bennett fans who stuck around after the game. As our guys came back out to get ready to leave, they were all standing and clapping. That showed a lot of class and a lot of respect for the Ooltewah team that left it all on the field last night. Good luck to you down the road guys.