Top players in East TN.

bubbadrew75

Who is the shorter gaurd (#14) from Anderson County?... I think it might Lavender.... I got the chance to see this kid play in some summer leagues, and he has uncanny quickness, great vision, and a nice pull up jumper. Could anyone give me some info. on him? Does he play AAU for anyone? Are there any colleges showing interest?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bubbadrew, The point guard from Anderson County is Jared Laverdiere. He is a junior this year. Mark Eldridge and his staff have really helped develop this player, but with Jared's work ethic it was sure that he would improve. He is a good player, with an even better personality. Great kid.

Good luck to you Jared in the upcoming season and to the rest of your Maverick teammates...

Dusty Griffith from Scott High is a very good Point Guard.Jacob Miller also from Scott is a very good center

825411537[/snapback]

Giffith is a very talented sophomore...but Jacob Miller is not a true center. He has to play one for Scott because of their lack in that position. Jacob Miller would make a solid 3 position, or maybe a 2 guard, but center is not his strongest position. Scott should be much improved if these two can get some supporting help with Graham Wilson (which has shed about 20 pounds), and some of the talented freshmen...

They will compete in the District, AC, Kingston, SCott...and have a chance to be a good team in the REgion with upset capabilites.... however, Fulton, AE, AC, ALcoa....have the front runner positions for the best 4 in the Region.

Other talented players in East TN:

Fox, Mott, Harrie, Hughes--- Anderson County

Dye, Dixon, ---Clinton

Fersner---Karns

Walker, Orick, Byrd--- Oneida

Vespie--- Wartburg

Payne, Hackler---Rockwood

I'm leaving out so many...

Edited by threeball