Matthew Dotson

gimme3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matthew is a player that I thought was being somewhat under recruited. I, like Gomab, question his quickness at that level, but he is a big EUROPEAN type player who is worth taking a chance on. He can put it on the floor, pass and shoot the three. The question is he quick enough????? I hope he is because he seems like a fine young man. I think he would have been a star at Tech or AP, but he wants to go for it at the top level and hats off to him. If it does not work out he can take another route later. I think this guy, with work, may surprise some people. There's not many 6-8 guys who can potentially play on the perimeter or play the 4 and stretch the defense. Matthew, I wish you the best and congratulations.

Great pick up for UT. I know years ago at Ausitn Peay my dad (Lake Kelly) would love to have had him, and dad had some of the best talent in the country. Dotson has a nack for little things, and he works incredibly hard. I think he will do fine at UT, just don't get homesick.

Now isn't it a rule that when a player commits, he can't play against schools that begin with the letter C. I am going to check into that. Just kidding.

See you soon Matt.

Great pick up for UT. I know years ago at Ausitn Peay my dad (Lake Kelly) would love to have had him, and dad had some of the best talent in the country. Dotson has a nack for little things, and he works incredibly hard. I think he will do fine at UT, just don't get homesick.

Now isn't it a rule that when a player commits, he can't play against schools that begin with the letter C. I am going to check into that. Just kidding.

See you soon Matt.

825416530[/snapback]

BKelly,

I graduated from Hickman County High last year and every time i see your post i respect you more. your team was tough competition last year and always had great sportsmanship. I think you can do justice for matthew since we play you guys so often. I am sure you have seen him play more than gomab. I wish your team the best of luck. How many guys did you graduate anyways? I think you guys will still have a tough team cause you always do. Good Luck

BKelly,

I graduated from Hickman County High last year and every time i see your post i respect you more.  your team was tough competition last year and always had great sportsmanship.  I think you can do justice for matthew since we play you guys so often.  I am sure you have seen him play more than gomab.  I wish your team the best of luck.  How many guys did you graduate anyways?  I think you guys will still have a tough team cause you always do.  Good Luck

825416584[/snapback]

Thanks for the comments. We are down, I lost 10 seniors. All I have is a bunch of skinny, weak jrs and sophs. I have great kids, they are working hard. I just hope we can make games respectable.

Dont let BKelly fool you, saw them this summer and he has some tough kids. The most impressive is the 6'5, 6'6 black kid that played inside-out..He was very impressive. Didnt remember seeing him this summer on the AAU Circuit but I'm sure after this season he will be heavily recruited. I think Centennial will have a chance to at least be top 4 however, I havent seen many of the teams in the district. but they have alot of 6'3s and 6'4s.

Bkelly what is your email..I need to talk to you.

Dont let BKelly fool you, saw them this summer and he has some tough kids. The most impressive is the 6'5, 6'6 black kid that played inside-out..He was very impressive. Didnt remember seeing him this summer on the AAU Circuit but I'm sure after this season he will be heavily recruited. I think Centennial will have a chance to at least be top 4 however, I havent seen many of the teams in the district. but they have alot of 6'3s and 6'4s.

Bkelly what is your email..I need to talk to you.

825416702[/snapback]

briank@wcs.edu

Veercoach you are just being nice. We lost everything. I have two sr. everyone else played jv. They are great kids though, and we are working hard. We will improve and that's our goal. Just to keep getting better.

Gomab2 i have noticed that about Tennessee when when they get commitment's and they fold on them they do panic and they hurry up and sign someone else then after a year or two the player they sign usually transfer's to juco or D-llsound's like a waste of a scholorship to me i mean i'm sure the kid's good but i keep up with high school b-ball alot and i never heard of him then he just up and commit's to a d-1 school i don't know