Westview vs. Milan

chargerwestview7

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when westview played milan the 1st time i dont think the team was really clicking on offense... obviously after that we have been clicking very well, so i think milan will see a very different offense then they did in week 2... and im sure westview will see a different defense that has improved like all teams should to by this time of yr... gonna be very phyiscal game, good one 4 the crowd i think thumb

He was held under 100 yards rushing in the first game. Milans no pushover.

825421604[/snapback]

we know that guy was held under 100 yards for the 100 time in the topic. he'll have a break away game this week however, and if he is getting stoped(which is very unlikely) westview will be able to pound hobock up the middle and make up for what guy might not get on the ground though the air. westview will be playing next week :angry:

we know that guy was held under 100 yards for the 100 time in the topic.  he'll have a break away game this week however, and if he is getting stoped(which is very unlikely) westview will be able to pound hobock up the middle and make up for what guy might not get on the ground though the air. westview will be playing next week  ;)

825421638[/snapback]

ok thats just like sayin milan's Walker will have a break away game(which is a better all around athlete than Guy) but if westview is able to stop him then milan will just pound blount up in the middle like against huntingdon for another 165 yds. Milan will be playin next week. :D

Westview will come out focused and ready to play this week. Westview was not happy after being beat by Milan earlier in the year and has taken it out on there opponents since the Milan lost(9-0)! Payback will be on their mind as well as a chance to move on in the playoffs. Friday we will get to see who the best team is in Region 7-2A, and I belive it is Westview!

To milanpunisher4, I believe we will get to see who is the best athlete between Guy and Walker Friday night! Just a few words from one Punisher to the next! ;)

Edited by Punisher-whs pride