Westview vs. Milan

chargerwestview7

I love somehow being the underdog when Milan won in week 2. Let me say this, it doesnt matter when you compare scores..."well we beat trenton badly and they beat milan so i guess we can blow out milan easily" WRONG. Milan has had its ups and downs this season but I guarantee you that you wont see nothing but Milan at its best.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what ive heard you can never tell when Milan is going to come out playing best ball. So if "I" were you, I would not guarantee anything but a 2nd round playoff game. fyi:No one even said anything about comparing scores, in fact, no one even said anything about the Trenton games.

Just something to think about for your next _ _ _ posts.

milan's running game is good..........westview's running game is good. i think the team that wins it friday nite will b the team who shows up the most on defence. im goin 4 the chargers bacause im from their. i think the game will b a hard faught game and u wont b able to tell who wins until the clock is out.

I'm very confident that the chargers will come out on top. Especially if they play like they've been playing. The one thing that the chargers have that Milan doesn't is consistency. Westview has played good football every week since the lost to Milan. Another key factor is where the game is being played. Westview has played especially well at home. It'll be twice as tough for the bulldogs to get a victory in Martin. This will definitely be one of the best games of the year.

The field is in really bad condition. Friday night it was atrocious. I think its supposed to rain thursday and friday so the field will be in even worse shape than it was this past friday night. However I don't think it'll stop the chargers from putting those points on the board.

825423141[/snapback]

Huntingdons field is pretty bad also, I remember when Huntingdon-Westview met up in the 3rd round a few years back, that the field at UTM was so bad they refused to allow the game to be played there, any chance of this happening this year?