Randy Sanders

Gerry Bertier

MY TWO CENTS WORTH! For what its worth? Sanders gone - yes. Chavis gone - no. Haven't they handicapped ol' Chavis by stealing a few good D-line prospects to bolster the O-line when things looked bleak? Maybe a new face in charge of the offense whould make things look a little brighter and a new or better schooled secondary coach, scheme, etc would help.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you notice how well we threw as well as run the ball out of the bunch formation in both the SEC Championship game as well as the Cotten Bowl?

825543374[/snapback]

You know, you are right. At first I really didn't like the bunch formation, but over time I learn to like it more and more. We actually do a good job of utilizing the strengths out of it too and are able to run the ball as well out of it. I don't want it to be our base set, but Sanders has done some good things with it.

I still contend, 3 receiver I!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that UT will start passing the ball more.  I'd personally like to see a lot more deep balls.  Maybe then we can get back to being called "Wide Receiver U."

825553450[/snapback]

That would be great and they can call us anything they wont as long as at the end of the season they are calling us NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!! thumb