43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

They have now won 4 straight gamesover the Grizz, bucks, Pacers, and the T-Blazers and actually are starting to look like a team again! Hinrich is alot better NBA player than i thought he would be and Luol Deng is the second leading scorer on the team, and Ben Gordon has been nothing but ice in cluch situations, with Chandler and Curry holding down the paint and Piatkowski draining the the bomb pretty good! This team has alot of upside and they may just get it going this season and make a run at the playoffs!

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
i think the nba runs in a cycle, and they have had their good, now its time for the bad.... i see them being cellar dwellers for the next few years.. if jayson williams wouldnt have gotten hurt, and they didnt trade elton brand, it would be diff, but its not... just my opinion.  :D

825498343[/snapback]

Agreed...they have no talented post since Brand has left...Gordan and Hinrich wont get along for long and will be to worried about their own shots...

Guest Oakland
Agreed...they have no talented post since Brand has left...Gordan and Hinrich wont get along for long and will be to worried about their own shots...

825505041[/snapback]

as a loyal bulls fan i disagree. eddy curry is starting to come along nicely and should be one of the better big men in 05/ deng, hinrich and gordon will give a oakland a enerjetic, young trio that will be the cornerstone of the franchise for years to come. they arent gonna go from 30 wins to 50 wins, but the bulls are slowly building themselves back up to playoff contenders

as a loyal bulls fan i disagree. eddy curry is starting to come along nicely and should be one of the better big men in 05/ deng, hinrich and gordon will give a oakland a enerjetic, young trio that will be the cornerstone of the franchise for years to come. they arent gonna go from 30 wins to 50 wins, but the bulls are slowly building themselves back up to playoff contenders

825505054[/snapback]

i totally agree!!

But i did hear that there play had been affected by that stink coming across Lake Miss-again! Think they said it was "Ann Arbor"! :D

LOL, just kidding with ya! :(

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

...the bulls will be good...when Shaq retires and when D Wade get hurts...when Allen Iverson gets traded out west or calls it quits...when the Pacers and Pistons get split up...They have to many other teams to compete with...they might be good in the east but they will get demolished on a consistent basis by the western, stronger, conference...if they are good, it will be a long time from now...

Guest Oakland
...the bulls will be good...when Shaq retires and when D Wade get hurts...when Allen Iverson gets traded out west or calls it quits...when the Pacers and Pistons get split up...They have to many other teams to compete with...they might be good in the east but they will get demolished on a consistent basis by the western, stronger, conference...if they are good, it will be a long time from now...

825506026[/snapback]

and once again i disagree. if chicago isnt in the playoffs in 06, ill be suprised