Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
I think you will see the Bulls finish this season very strong and make a statement going into next season!

825506242[/snapback]

...hmm...we shall see but i dont see it happening...

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Well the Bulls didn't win a championship until Jordan won it and then ended up winning 6...They'll be good in a few years, but will they ever have the name they did when Jordan played...NO...

825506722[/snapback]

I dont know...they dont have that star player that can take over a game and dominate, yet, like the good teams in the NBA do...McGrady in Houston, Kobe in LA, Shaq in Miami, Dirk in Dallas, any one of the Suns, Duncan in San Antonio, KG in Minni, AI in Philly...i just dont see them going anywhere without a true player that can take over and control the game...

I dont know...they dont have that star player that can take over a game and dominate, yet, like the good teams in the NBA do...McGrady in Houston, Kobe in LA, Shaq in Miami, Dirk in Dallas, any one of the Suns, Duncan in San Antonio, KG in Minni, AI in Philly...i just dont see them going anywhere without a true player that can take over and control the game...

825507468[/snapback]

They will back toward the top in the next year or two!