Mt.Pleasant vs. CPA

mphstigerfan

There Defense is pretty good, I saw them play once this year. I don't think MP will get too many passing yards unless Jamarcus just has an unbelievable night. I do however think MP will be able to run consistently. I think this game will be in the 30's for both teams. The only thing is, passing doesn't take up much time and if MP has a couple of fumbles then it could get out of reach. I don't expect them to fumble b/c they haven't much all year. Anyone know how many TO(fumbles) they've given up?(not including interceptions).

825425920[/snapback]

Best I can tell from the stats from the Daily Herald. MP has 24 fumbles and lost 11. The opponents have 43 fumbles and lost 21. MP has thrown 6 INT and the opponents 11.That's a 32 to 17 difference. MP is +15 in turnover ratio.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just say that the CPA prospects will actually attend college and play football at the next level. I wonder if any of Mt. Pleasant's will??? Not being bais I just really would like to know. Have they been officially offered a scholarship yet???

825427449[/snapback]

Other than Sikes who are CPA's prospects? Let's have some names.

Lets just say that the CPA prospects will actually attend college and play football at the next level. I wonder if any of Mt. Pleasant's will??? Not being bais I just really would like to know. Have they been officially offered a scholarship yet???

825427449[/snapback]

;) I guess our boys daddy's (Mt Pleasants) don't have the money that the private boys daddy's ( or sugar daddy's ) have. Since we drive pick up trucks instead of beamers. :D

WOW....."MP by 30" :D .....Why don't "y'all" prove how good you are instead of talking about it. You're finally getting to play a good team, How does it feel? :( I'm excited I finally get to see you all play. Mt. Pleasant and your one prospect (#81).  :lol:  :D  :o .........

825427003[/snapback]

And that Mr. Football thing for that Roro guy. Not important, huh? Just make sure that CPA give DCA good directions to "tha jungle" for next week's game.

hahaha actually almost all the vehicles in the CPA student lot are TRUCKS and SUVs not BMWs

825428609[/snapback]

I think he was merely being symbolic. You know like in the 80's on T.V. Where the rich kids always drove red convertables and wore those CamelToe tennis shorts with thier tennis rackets in the back seat.

GOOD LUCK TIGERS !!

From THE WOOD