Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... there's not much to say about this one... well there is, but it would take me forever to type it all.

Congrats to the Owls..no excuses. And how about the crowds tonight? Our WHOLE side stood for the whole game.

I am so so proud of our seniors. That's the way to play your last game.. no matter what the outcome is, you gave your all. Awesome season to DJ Allred, Cody Melton, Adam "Turtle" Hunter, Matt Reeder, Brad Burkett, Brian "Pain Train" Colson, Brandon Bond, Wesley Puckett, Jonathon Maynard, Ryan "Bacon" McDonald, Rodney Dempsey....you guys will be missed next year and way to put your heart in this game. I'm so proud of you guys.

Good luck to the Owls next week. Represent our region!!

I said it before, I'll say it again...I am so proud to be a part of Livingston Academy. The boys...men..who played last night are amazing. Their talent is astounding....their hearts are unbeatable. I am so proud of the character shown last night...no one could doubt your love of the game, your school, or your team. Coaches, thank you for having a hand in shaping some young men who are going to help change the world. Boys, if pure heart had been added into the game's equation, we'd be state champs. I love ya...and I'll see you Monday!!! ;) Love from MommaHummel.

ps...to my cheer girls...thanks for another great game...you backed our Cats wonderfully!!! :( But you still have to run Monday :)

It's FRIDAY!!! And that means OWLS ROLL!!! Good luck to both teams tonight but more to my alma mater, the BLACK & GOLD!!! I haven't said much about this game this week, but I will now say  SC's defense will hold LA (again) to 1 TD, and Brady, Wilmore, Dyer, and Plummer (great catch young man  thumb ) and company will score 3 times in winning this one 20-7.  :D

:D

(Owls will host Falcons in semis! You heard it here, first!)

825440418[/snapback]

Did I pick it or what? :D

B)