Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

Well...this is what the Kitties have been asking for since week 2. The Owls have really stepped it up a notch on defense. This will be a headknocker. One thing is for sure...both teams play hard and with class. I can't say that for a certain team we just sent home.

Edited by Antwan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston is a program with a lot of class, and I give them the nod in this one.  They will exploit SC weak pass coverage and win this game through the air by a couple of TD's 21-6 (Lord knows SC can't kick)

825430227[/snapback]

I'm not sure about kicking...but we've thumped you twice in three weeks pretty good. thumb Good luck in 4A

Livingston is a program with a lot of class, and I give them the nod in this one.  They will exploit SC weak pass coverage and win this game through the air by a couple of TD's 21-6 (Lord knows SC can't kick)

825430227[/snapback]

Evidently...didn't need to against you. As for the pass coverage...you barely scored 7 points in 8 quarters. Why didn't you exploit us? hmmmmmmm?

Smith County is one to talk Twan, I sat next to a Smith County fan who stood and cheered while a Portland player was on the ground!  It wasn't the I'm happy my team is winning cheer neither, it was the I hope he's out of the game cheer!  THAT IS CLASS or at least the last three letters of class anyways!

825430239[/snapback]

Blah...blah...blah. What...one out of 2500...that's not bad...huh? :D

What a stupid statement. What was our team doing when Portland players were hurt? Did you notice? How many people applauded when that player was helped up? You've got to be kidding.

Edited by Antwan

Evidently...didn't need to against you.  As for the pass coverage...you barely scored 7 points in 8 quarters.  Why didn't you exploit us? hmmmmmmm?

825430238[/snapback]

I'm sure your pants were full of crap as you watched us pass on you guys in the 4th qtr; LA may do it all game long.

I'm sure your pants were full of crap as you watched us pass on you guys in the 4th qtr; LA may do it all game long.

825430247[/snapback]

Nah...I was watching us pass on you for the game winner. :D I knew our D would make the play at the end...just like last time. Bottom line...7 points in 8 quarters.

Edited by Antwan

LA does show alot of class.  So does Smith CO. this is to the best of the best in reg 4 we will see if LA was deserving or if Smith Co. Will win out like expected!  Good luck to both teams.  Now Twan you know Portland has class...just about as much as York Institue :D !  Congrats now strap up for a heck of a game.

825430244[/snapback]

I didn't see as many cheap shots tonight. I think it was a reasonably clean game. It sure was a good one. Thanks for the congrats. It sure will be a war too.