Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...here we are!  Round 2...ding ding ding!  This will be yet another slobberknocker!  I wish both teams the best of luck.  I just can't wait to see another great football game.  Congratulations Cats on the big win and congratulations Owls on your unbelievable outcome.  May the best team win!

825430256[/snapback]

Congrats to you too. That was a great pregame. :D

Come on people....let's enjoy these wins....at least until lunch tommorrow!!!!!

Good job LA on your win. I kind of thought this great matchup could happen in Week 13 after Week 2. But man oh man.....I didn't know these four teams would be so tight. I've saw three of the best high school football games I've ever seen in about thirty seven days.....and Portland played in all three of them.

Twan you are prolly right, this could have been an isolated incident. But there was no way there were 2500 Smith County fans there. BigReid I like your new logo, but you will have to win this week to keep it, because we all know that the REAL region champ will be crowned this friday. The game is too close to call, only time will tell who the 2004 Region Champs are.

Twan you are prolly right, this could have been an isolated incident.  But there was no way there were 2500 Smith County fans there.  BigReid I like your new logo, but you will have to win this week to keep it, because we all know that the REAL region champ will be crowned this friday.  The game is too close to call, only time will tell who the 2004 Region Champs are.

825430419[/snapback]

Our side holds over 2000. It looked pretty full to me.

Twan you are prolly right, this could have been an isolated incident.  But there was no way there were 2500 Smith County fans there.  BigReid I like your new logo, but you will have to win this week to keep it, because we all know that the REAL region champ will be crowned this friday.  The game is too close to call, only time will tell who the 2004 Region Champs are.

825430419[/snapback]

Nah...actually the region 4-3a title has already been decided. It turned out to be in week 2. This one is for a trip to the semis. SC has been there once before (when there were only 3 classes) and LA has never been there. SC is the only region team to make it to the 3rd round for the 3rd year in a row. It's time to take the next step.