White House vs. Hillwood

turf_master_s2s

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Chris will you be adding new photo's to the web page?

825432031[/snapback]

BDP,

Yeah, I'm working on photos right now as a matter of fact. I have Northwest copying in the drive now. These pictures are about 3 MB each off the disc, so I have to reduce them down to fit on the site. I receive the discs from the photographer and work from there, but when the site was down for two weeks, it really got me behind on everything and I tried to take care of the other stuff first.

Hopefully we will have a couple of new galleries this week!

Thanks for your patience!

Kris

Hillwood has a very talented team. A bunch of athletes. They beat up a pretty good Stratford team. I'm not sure how we will stay on the field with them.

We're not too fast, we're not too big and Hillwood is on a roll. Maybe we should just mail this one in and save Hillwood the drive to White House. Move them on up in the bracket. Hopefully, we can find a way to keep it close. I'm not sure there is a position on the field were we are their equal.

I'm hoping Hillwood takes it easy on us.

I was about ready to give the Hillwood faithful some major props for the way that you guys seemed to destroy Stratford, but after reading the way that you've all been popping off at the mouth all weekend long I say the heck with that.  From a Sycamore fan, I say LET"S GO BLUE DEVILS!!!

White House-28

Hillwood-14

825432536[/snapback]

First, I'd like to congratulate Sycamore on a great season.

Hillwood fans are just excited, thats all. First time in the quarterfinals (if not ever, than at least in a real long time), 12-0 record, and DOMINANT so far in the playoffs. Revenge over last years embarassment to NW and a recent thrashing of a previously undefeated Stratford team (who's fans talked about like the White House fans....interesting) are a couple good reasons that fans might "pop off at the mouth." If you Sycamore fans don't mind, some of us would like to celebrate some current success a little. Remember, we're still playing....

That being said, this weekends matchup should be closer than Hillwood's last game, but unless BDP!!! can really lock down the Toppers' running game, they will also log their first loss of the season. Oh yeah, and the passing game. Oops, left out the defense that's virtually shut down NW and another of Region 6's finest in Stratford. Looking forward to the match-up with the Blue Devils. Antonio Lewis may enter the game as the running back, but he may end up the president of the White House. :lol:

White House has too many weapons, too much firepower and too much "BDP" to let this game be taken this far into the season. Hillwood may be fast and they may have a tough team, but so does the Blue Devils. Levering, Harmon and Ladd are only a taste of what Hillwood will have to handle. I've yet to see a player for White House as fast as Ladd. Hillwood won't be able to stop him.

And BDP....Blue Devil Pride takes on a life of it's own. You'll have to take on the hometown crowd. They come as a package deal in THE HOUSE. Wear your earplugs.

White House 28

Hillwood 17

White House has too many weapons, too much firepower and too much "BDP" to let this game be taken this far into the season.  Hillwood may be fast and they may have a tough team, but so does the Blue Devils.  Levering, Harmon and Ladd are only a taste of what Hillwood will have to handle.  I've yet to see a player for White House as fast as Ladd.  Hillwood won't be able to stop him.

And BDP....Blue Devil Pride takes on a life of it's own.  You'll have to take on the hometown crowd.  They come as a package deal in THE HOUSE.  Wear your earplugs. 

White House 28

Hillwood 17

825432691[/snapback]

Agreed. WH won't miss a beat. Keep it rolling!

I was about ready to give the Hillwood faithful some major props for the way that you guys seemed to destroy Stratford, but after reading the way that you've all been popping off at the mouth all weekend long I say the heck with that.  From a Sycamore fan, I say LET"S GO BLUE DEVILS!!!

White House-28

Hillwood-14

825432536[/snapback]

Catfish, I noticed that you didn't "pop off at the mouth" this week about how Hillwood was going to get killed. What is the matter? We REALLY NEED you to book it! You are the best insurance policy that we have. Please use your wisdom? :blink: and pick us to lose by 20. :unsure:

White House-28

Hillwood-14

825432536[/snapback]

Let me say thank you for picking against us again. Here is the senerio: Catfish picks against Hillwood, they beat the team by 3 TD's. Please keep picking against us, it shows how blind you are. Sycamore 5-5, Hillwood 12-0

Hillwood has a very talented team. A bunch of athletes. They beat up a pretty good Stratford team. I'm not sure how we will stay on the field with them.

We're not too fast, we're not too big and Hillwood is on a roll. Maybe we should just mail this one in and save Hillwood the drive to White House. Move them on up in the bracket. Hopefully, we can find a way to keep it close. I'm not sure there is a position on the field were we are their equal.

I'm hoping Hillwood takes it easy on us.

825432626[/snapback]

Sarcasm will not get you a win. Your fans are saying how we will get blown out by 3-4 TD's.

They have 3 common opponenets. Maplewood, NW, and Columbia. I would like to see what their fans say about the game. Right now we have two sets of fans talking blowout. Someone will have their tail tucked between their legs come 10:00 Friday night.

Nobody has given White House the respects it deserves. All year, every single game, we have came in the underdog (Portland, Greenbrier, Northwest, Whites Creek, Pearl-Cohn, Columbia, Overton). Every week we physically beat up people. The Tennessean doesnt give us any credit. The news channels don't give us any credit. Nobody gives us any credit and that is more than fine with us b/c we dont need anybody's recognition. I'm not saying we are going to win, I'm not saying we're going to lose either, but don't think for one second that Hillwood is going to come into our "House" and embarrass us in front of our home crowd by putting 40-plus points. I got all the respect in the world for Hillwood, their 12-0 (just like we are), they've shut down good teams all year. But they haven't played White House either. So before that last second ticks of the clock Friday night just know this. Hillwood will get White House's best shot and when they're riding down I-65 after the game, they will know what B.D.P. is.

Best of luck to both teams!

The best will prevail!

Turf master, you say the Tennessean doesn't give you any respect. They have you ranked 2nd in the midstate and the toppers are only 5th after dominating the 1st two weeks of playoffs. I think being ranked 2nd is a pretty good compliment and shows they have a lot of respect for your program. Can't wait until Friday Night!!!