CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

The TSSAA web site never updated the Smyrna/Lavergne game. They moved it to Week zero and it was never adjusted on their site. So I can see how they messed up the location of the Cookeville/McG game. Also they have listed OHS with 2400 kids for at least 2 yrs. We are the second smallest school in 5A with less than 1400. So.............TSSAA is not perfect are they? ;) but then everyone knew that!

Maybe Riverdale could play the Vols? So they could get a challenge. THe Oak Ridge vs. DB game will be a classic, but the winner can't hang with the Warriors not doubt. Start polishing up your ring fingers boys. I am going to watch the OR vs. DB game, so I will let yall know on Sat.

Riverdale is unstoppable, simply unstoppable.

825431707[/snapback]

What are you talking about?? think before you speak bud... oh and while joslin was at Gallitan he was known as the Riverdale upset, i know he is not at Gallitan, but jus thought id throw it in there....it should be a good game. and as for you dragons05, who really cares who your going to watch neways? haha

Guest region4fan

Cavs >>>if you don't believe in your kids, then how can they ?? So support them no matter what. You ca be sure that the Rdale fans are behind their boys 150%!!

Cavs >>>if you don't believe in your kids, then how can they ?? So support them no matter what. You ca be sure that the Rdale fans are behind their boys 150%!!

825431818[/snapback]

Thank You. That's exactly what I'm saying. I've already heard people here in Cookeville say that it's going to be a big time blowout. But c'mon, give Riverdale some credit. They aren't that terrible. The Warriors will at least keep it close 'till halftime.

I think the Lebanon game is a perfect example that you can't use common opponents as a gauge in the playoffs. Lebanon scoring 71 on Coffee? Averaging 48 points a game over last 8? Didn't happen. Won't happen with Riverdale either. I know Riverdale is awesome and maybe better than they've ever been(time will tell),but I swear I've never seen a team get so much better as the year has gone on than these CAVS. They've went from a good team to a very good team to a GREAT team and discounting the first half against Wilson Central have played unbelievable defense also. I wasn't expecting a blowout against Lebanon so I was plesantly suprised that it was. I don't think this game will be a blowout by either team,no matter how good ya'll think Riverdale is. I really believe Cookeville can win this game. If we can hold them under 20,eliminate turnovers,cause some,eliminate penalties, have some breaks etc... I'm sure this isn't the first time Riverdale has entered the playoffs undefeated and having everybody saying they're unbeatable. They've been beat before so I think this could be the year the CAVS do it. thumb

cookevilles defense is so good its hard to see this game being a blowout, unless cookeville makes stupid mistakes (turnovers, allowing punt return for touchdown). A great defense like Joslin has this year can always make a game interesting and im looking for my boys from cookeville to pull off an upset down at tomahawk stadium. I realize that riverdale probably has better athletes, but i cant pick against my own team. Good luck Cookeville, I'll be there cheering for you 100%.

And WC Dogg, i wouldnt spend so much time talking negatively about a team that handled you in the first round. THere is a reason cookeville is 11-1 and still playing and you guys are finished and that reason is cookeville is good.