Region 1

TDkid

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the official season just a short time away, are there any predictions of how the region will turn out this year?  Anyone think that they can beat Science Hill this year?

825432183[/snapback]

D.B. and East have a chance to beat them this year, and Tennessee high is finding some tough guys to round out their lineup so it could be interesting....

Last I heard, DB and East didn't even have a full line-up. How are you going to beat Science Hill when you have to spot them 6 or 12 points to start the match?

I'm still saying that some of the most improved teams in the region are Davy Crockett, West Greene, and Elizabethton.

Edited by TDArtist

Last I heard, DB and East didn't even have a full line-up.  How are you going to beat Science Hill when you have to spot them 6 or 12 points to start the match?

I'm still saying that some of the most improved teams in the region are Davy Crockett, West Greene, and Elizabethton.

825432912[/snapback]

What about Jeff Co

Last I heard, DB and East didn't even have a full line-up.  How are you going to beat Science Hill when you have to spot them 6 or 12 points to start the match?

825432912[/snapback]

from the way things are now, we have holes at 103 and 130 everything else is looking great.

I hafta agree with TDArtist... west greene hasn't graduated anyone since their program has started... they should be getting tuff here this year and years to come... haven't heard much about Elizabethton cept for they supposedly got this "unreal" kid from New Mexico transferring in, also haven't heard much about Crockett much either

The assistant coach at Jeff County is a Price trained athlete...he's there full time now and if he lives up to his old coach's expectations, he'll bring a bunch of kids who'll be there ready to go. He'll get their best, and he has a full lineup.

Numbers are up in the region, and that's great. It's going to make us all better, and that's what it's all about.

Still, a word of warning...have respect for success or it will get up and leave you. That will make sense to the people who understand.

:)