Region 1

TDkid

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, Zeke, not bashing east or anything but... i believe the reason science hill goes to the state duals every year is that they keep guys on their team year end and year out, and they have a year round program which is nice... TDArtist, where is Luke Williams at this year? haven't heard much about him this year, just trying to get ur thoughts on that since ur the assistant coach at hill

ok, Zeke, not bashing east or anything but... i believe the reason science hill goes to the state duals every year is that they keep guys on their team year end and year out, and they have a year round program which is nice... TDArtist, where is Luke Williams at this year?  haven't heard much about him this year, just trying to get ur thoughts on that since ur the assistant coach at hill

825437578[/snapback]

i understand why teams like that go to state duals, science hill has a full roster of tough and talented kids every year, im supporting my team is all.... and by the way u put it its like noone can beat them, sry i jus cant stand it when people say or imply a person or team cant be beat or w/e (sry got off the subject there)

but yea.... it would help if more kids got interested at east, maybe we could actually compete at a team level then.

Luke is having a great season so far. He is working very hard. You've got to remember that in the state tournament last year, Luke was winning his match against the eventual 5th place guy when he got pinned. All of our guys from 112 to 140 just beat the crap out of each other in practice every day. It's a pleasure to coach them. I feel like I can turn practice over to Bo, Luke, Matt, Damian, Drew, Grant, Matt, or Julian and they will make themselves and the people around them into champions. Again, it's a pleasure to coach all of these guys.

Zeke, if you have figured out who I am. You are welcome when we open the wrestling room to the rest of the region on April 1.

Edited by TDArtist

Luke is having a great season so far.  He is working very hard.  You've got to remember that in the state tournament last year, Luke was winning his match against the eventual 5th place guy when he got pinned.  All of our guys from 112 to 140 just beat the crap out of each other in practice every day.  It's a pleasure to coach them.  I feel like I can turn practice over to Bo, Luke, Matt, Damian, Drew, Grant, Matt, or Julian and they will make themselves and the people around them into champions.  Again, it's a pleasure to coach all of these guys.

Zeke, if you have figured out who I am.  You are welcome when we open the wrestling room to the rest of the region on April 1.

825437832[/snapback]

i appreciate the invite look forward to seein you april 1st

what teams are going to the Davy-Crockett preseason tourney??  Will they be bringing full line-ups with them?

825439820[/snapback]

At Davy Crockett Sat., Nov. 20

Team Tournament/2 pools

Boone

Greeneville

Dobyns-Bennett (except football players)

Sullivan East

West Greene

Chuckey-Doak

Tennessee High (except football players)

Crockett

Also, weight control testing will be done on-site for any who may need it

Weigh-in @ 9, wrestle 10-10:30