Region 1

TDkid

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went 4-0 on saturday, i pinned all 4 guys i wrestled, 3 of the matches ended pretty quick in the 1st prd, and one went either to the end of the 1st prd or early into the 2nd prd. (very sloppy match) i was dissapointed not seeing the hill there.... (and at jason ricker for not being at 125) lol, oh and who was the skinny black kid from g'ville at 25? he looked relatively decent. is he a jv guy from last year or what?

Edited by ZekeJones

iwillpicku-First, Science Hill's coach may be fat but you're ugly and he can go on a diet. Too bad even weight loss won't help you.

Second, he also wanted to let you know that anytime you wanted to take a stab at 140.6 miles in a day, he'll be glad to stay right behind or beside you until such a time as you blow up and have to be peeled off the pavement. He's thinking at best in the 60-80 mile mark on the bike. That's usually where the youngsters burn in.

He's also hoping you'll make another famous quote that he can use to motivate his guys.

Heard everybody at Crockett looked pretty good. Glad to hear it. Numbers seem up, and that's a great place to start.

Good luck to all this season. Let's live these moments well.