The TRUE Tennessee Hit of the Year...

WatchThis

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The link is legit, and absolutely amazing.  Three hits any NFL player would be proud of.  If you'll be at the computer for awhile, click on the link and go about your business because it loads slowly.  It's worth it.

825432663[/snapback]

I have to agree with you. That kid is a stone cold killer over the middle! Thanks for the video Watch This!

stlrcoach, Tyler is BA's QB now, and has since switched from safety to LB.  He's a very tough kid.

825432670[/snapback]

Thanks for the update. LB is a good place for someone like him, because he is still able to intimidate receivers when they come over the middle on shallow routes. How is he as a QB? Runner, passer, or both? I had a kid that played for me this year that was the same way. All around great QB and not afraid to play DB. Hard to find both in the same body!

Thanks for the update.  LB is a good place for someone like him, because he is still able to intimidate receivers when they come over the middle on shallow routes.  How is he as a QB?  Runner, passer, or both?  I had a kid that played for me this year that was the same way.  All around great QB and not afraid to play DB.  Hard to find both in the same body!

825432680[/snapback]

Tyler is an adept runner when he needs to escape the pocket, but is primarily a passing quarterback. He has an extremely strong, accurate arm, and plays QB with a linebacker's tenacity. He's a leader on the team, and is not afraid to meet defensive linemen head-on -- in fact, he often emerges from the fray and completes a pass or scrambles for a few yards.

He's a skilled athlete on both sides of the ball; in fact, late in last year's Clinic Bowl, Coach Flatt sent him in to return punts. He also owns two basketball championship rings and, with minimal practice, occasionally took the mound for the baseball team two years ago.