The TRUE Tennessee Hit of the Year...

WatchThis

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler is an adept runner when he needs to escape the pocket, but is primarily a passing quarterback.  He has an extremely strong, accurate arm, and plays QB with a linebacker's tenacity.  He's a leader on the team, and is not afraid to meet defensive linemen head-on -- in fact, he often emerges from the fray and completes a pass or scrambles for a few yards.

He's a skilled athlete on both sides of the ball; in fact, late in last year's Clinic Bowl, Coach Flatt sent him in to return punts.  He also owns two basketball championship rings and, with minimal practice, occasionally took the mound for the baseball team two years ago.

825432681[/snapback]

Has Tyler gotten any offers from any D-1 colleges? If not, WHY!?!?! Everyone I've shown this clip to thinks that, if he didn't play football, he might get arrested!LOL

I don't believe he has any real offers yet.  I think he will after the season, which is good so he can stay focused on winning the state championship first.

825437610[/snapback]

You're right. He does need to stay focused. The offers will, without a doubt, come. God luck to your guys, I hope they take it to the house in the state finals! I just hope my boys, Cookeville, can do the same!

those are some huge hits for a DB and QB back to be making i love the kids that hit like they know they have pads on you know

825437666[/snapback]

Good comment! I coach youth football in VA, and there are some kids that won't hit, period! Even though you tell them time in and time out, that it's going to be okay, they still won't lay the wood to somebody. But, then again, I have some kids that will hit like they mean it and don't care to beat somebody like they stole something! You can't coach will or heart! It has to be there when they come out of the locker room.