UT VOLS?

gotmilk?

Terry Fair played a few seasons with the Detroit Lions,don,t know if he was released or retired,Martin was a backup for the Steelers,this was a couple of years ago. now onterrio smith keeps the ut tradition alive

825681092[/snapback]

Terry Fair = Is listed as being with the St. Louis Rams

Tee Martin = I think he is in NFL Europe.

Onterrio Smith = After getting kicked out of UT for drugs ends up a U of Oregon and now with the Minnesota Vikings but that may not be much longer as he is facing a 1 year suspension by the NFL!

Edited by Sequatchie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I know about some of the former Vols:

Andy Kelly - playing in AFL with New Orleans

Marcus Nash - playing in AFL with LasVegas

Cory Fleming - playing in AFL with Orlando

Andy McCullough - playing in AFL with Colorado

Tee Martin - just signed with Winnipeg in CFL

Jermaine Copeland - playing for Calgary in CFL

Joey Kent - living in Nashville

Harry Galbreath - left TSU and is now coaching at Hampton University

Floyd Miley - not sure where he's living, but he got his degree back in Dec

Mikki Allen - think he's owns or assits TN Maverick basketball (AAU affiliated)

TD Woods - he was let go when Cutcliffe was fired; haven't heard anything else

Jerry Cloquitt - working in Knoxville

• 1 month later...

Marcus Nash was originally picked up by Denver, then ended up with Baltimore. I know he won a Super Bowl ring with Baltimore, which was recently sold at auction for something like $12,000. As a longtime Cleveland Browns fan, I'd have done the same thing. :blink:

Bill Duff (DT, 1994-97) finished up with the Columbus Destroyers of the Arena League last month.

Spencer Riley (C/OG, 1995-98) was hired as offensive line coach at West Georgia.

DeAngelo Lloyd (DE, I think 1996-99) was let go by the Columbus Destroyers in the preseason and I haven't heard from him since.

Jonathan Brown (DE, 1994-97) plays with Ottawa of the CFL

Tee Martin (QB, 1996-99) plays with Winnipeg of the CFL

Jeremaine Copeland went to the XFL for a year, then signed on with Montreal of the CFL

Can anyone fill me in on what the following players from the mid- to late-90s have been up to?

Ron Green

Billy Ratliff

Jarvis Reado

Mercedes Hamilton

Jeff Coleman

Corey Terry

Jeff Hall

John Finlayson

Anthony Sessions

Oh, and if you want to see something great, check this website out. :D

http://community.webshots.com/user/rockytopreb/

Marcus Nash was originally picked up by Denver, then ended up with Baltimore.  I know he won a Super Bowl ring with Baltimore, which was recently sold at auction for something like $12,000.  As a longtime Cleveland Browns fan, I'd have done the same thing. :ph34r:

Bill Duff (DT, 1994-97) finished up with the Columbus Destroyers of the Arena League last month.

Spencer Riley (C/OG, 1995-98) was hired as offensive line coach at West Georgia.

DeAngelo Lloyd (DE, I think 1996-99) was let go by the Columbus Destroyers in the preseason and I haven't heard from him since.

Jonathan Brown (DE, 1994-97) plays with Ottawa of the CFL

Tee Martin (QB, 1996-99) plays with Winnipeg of the CFL

Jeremaine Copeland went to the XFL for a year, then signed on with Montreal of the CFL

Can anyone fill me in on what the following players from the mid- to late-90s have been up to?

Ron Green

Billy Ratliff

Jarvis Reado

Mercedes Hamilton

Jeff Coleman

Corey Terry

Jeff Hall

John Finlayson

Anthony Sessions

Oh, and if you want to see something great, check this website out. :D

http://community.webshots.com/user/rockytopreb/

825700110[/snapback]

Are you a former Vol?

Are you a former Vol?

825701332[/snapback]

Nah, I wish I was though. Not too much interest on the part of UT toward an offensive lineman who stands a stout 5'11" and weighed about 165 pounds at the end of his senior season. I am a former UT student though.

Why do you ask?

Edited by Ohio Vol

Nah, I wish I was though.  Not too much interest on the part of UT toward an offensive lineman who stands a stout 5'11" and weighed about 165 pounds at the end of his senior season.  I am a former UT student though.

Why do you ask?

825701477[/snapback]

I was just wondering because of your knowledge of that era of players.

That's the magic of Google, my friend. Someone I know asked me about a couple of ex-Vols so I started punching names in to see who I could find.

Benson Scott (96-99), best known for being Jeff Hall's holder, is a resident doctor in Chattanooga (http://www.utcomchatt.org/Dept/famprac/famprac.asp?dpage=residents)

I'd love to know whatever happened to DT Ron Green (95-98)...I have his 1998 white jersey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Billy Ratliff

is working in Knoxville and helps part time with the defensive line esp. Jesse Mahelona

Jarvis Reado also works in Knoxville with Billy Ratliff

Jeff Hall works in Knoxville with Rather Kittrell financial

• 3 weeks later...