Battle of Little Germantown Pt II

DoubleJJ199

WOW!!! It's the only word to describe the attitude of the citizens of Germantown and beyond. Mustang Stadium will be in pandemonium before the kickoff. Not to mention prolly the first streaker ever in High School Football last week. These schools have rivaled since the beginning of Houston in 1989. There is alot of respect between these two teams. To be honest I dont think that the first game between these two teams that ended 15 to 14 with a 52 yard field goal by Houston's kicker will have any bearing on the outcome. This will be a hard nosed football game that will be played with alot of excitement and hard hitting. I would like to give houston the edge but I cant give anyone the edge in this game because of the tempers that will surely flare in this one. One thing that i can guarantee is that this game will consist of less than 21 points being scored all together. Not to mention that this game will be the Time Warner Game of the Week(airing on tv). Also an pre estimated count of around 6500+ people are expected to attend. BIG...NO HUGE is the word for this game. This game will be based on who can move the ball on these two powerhouse defenses within the city limits. But whoever wins this game I feel will win the State Championship. The West was sitting in the same postion it was in last year. We were underestimated and Germantown snuck up and bit Franklin and Riverdale in the butt. Hmmm...but who am i. Good Luck

MY PICK: Houston 9 Germantown 7

Man! I can't wait for this one. I am coming home from college to be there, only to have to drive back to school for just two days of class before Thanksgiving. Thats a lot of gas money, but its worth it for this one! Double J, is there lots of hype around town? What are people saying?

This is gonna be a great defensive battle, two awesome defenses. I would like to think Germantown's running game will push us over the edge, but like you double j I hesitate to give the edge to anyone in this one. I hope we can avenge our loss earlier in the season. Can't wait for Friday night! Go Devils!

My pick (as stated in earlier post): Germantown 13 Houston 6

Oh Yea"the red" there is alot of hype all around the town. This game is going to be quite exciting and very physical. The talk around town is that Germantown has a new and revitalized offense and there is nothing that the Houston defense will be able to do about. Ive seen both of these two teams play and the only thing that i can say is that this game is up for grabs for the team who can jump the highest and grab it. This game is packed with some of the best athletes in Shelby Metro and the State. Great coaching staffs,trainers,players, and not to mention fans. Germantown's fans have come on late after their rocky start...the houston fans have been here all along. Mustangs have the homefield advantage and thats the reason why i gotta give them the edge defensively. Offensively will be a matter of eating the clock and making things happen. Germantown's wishbone offense has come on strong as of late as well...not to mention the defense. The atmosphere will be historic and the memories of it will live forever. hmmm...what a great night it will be. Whoever wins this game will represent the West proudly.