Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cade is the best pure passer that Maryville has seen in a long time.  He won't scramble for many yards but he will put his passes right on the money.

Cade has been a starter at QB for 42 straight games.  His experience is his best asset.

825442138[/snapback]

42 GAMES ?

Absolutely INCREDIBLE !!!

Sounds a bit like he has Ken Dorsey credentials .

I was not aware he had that much experience.

That's good. One thing I was worried about tonight was that 3 players were battling the flu today. They came out and played just as good as they have all season.

825442156[/snapback]

As one of those three's parent, Heart and the HUMBLING opportunity to play for the REAL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, much overrode any illness considerations.

They can sleep on Sat. & Sun.

The desire in my son's eyes was an unbelievable thing to witness this week !!!

I cannot imagine how much more intense a look he will have this week when no one,

AND I MEAN NOBODY, thinks we have a chance to win !!!!!

I am completely awestruck and intensly PROUD of what all my Vikings have done this year.

We win even if we lose the day after Thanksgiving dog. (FINAL 4)

TIED FOR THE MOST WINS IN SCHOOL HISTORY !!!!!

(w/ '72 Mecca team)(...facing East ?)

I will talk no trash on this thread , just hope we can PLEASE stay civil and find out what each other will probably see on Friday. Face it, we only know what some of our kids say on here. It's a shame we can't play a regular season game every now and again.

Nothing but RESPECT from the Viking that lives in my house for the Maryville Program.

Good luck. Please all pray for an injury free game on Friday.

Edited by Mike the Vike

As one of those three's parent, Heart and the HUMBLING opportunity to play for the REAL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, much overrode any illness considerations.

They can sleep on Sat. & Sun.

The desire in my son's eyes was an unbelievable thing to witness this week !!!

I cannot imagine how much more intense a look he will have this week when no one,

AND I MEAN NOBODY, thinks we hav a chance to win !!!!!

I am completely awestruck and intensly PROUD of what all my Vikings have done this year.

We win even if we lose the day after Thanksgiving dog. (FINAL 4)

TIED FOR THE MOST WINS IN SCHOOL HISTORY !!!!!

(w/ '72 Mecca team)(...facing East ?)

I will talk no trash on this thread , just hope we can PLEASE stay civil and find out what each other will probably see on Friday. Face it, we only know what some of our kids say on here. It's a shame we can't play a regular season game every now and again.

Nothing but RESPECT from the Viking that lives in my house for the Maryville Program.

Good luck. Please all pray for an injury free game on Friday.

825442964[/snapback]

Well said. This upcoming game will be the real state championship. I think these two teams could easily handle themselves against West TN teams.

Win or lose, it's still good.