Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

Not so fast my friend.  They have a lot of good running backs that has top notch speed like Albert Harris of AE.  Watch out for Jam Fine and Dennis Rogan.  Rogan played his heart out the first meeting against AE.  I don't recall him running the ball in the Playoffs game but if he gets his touches watchout.    Fulton has few weakness and I can't tell you one of them.  Well maybe I can, they throw the ball up and challenge you to TRY to out jump their WR's...  Like I said earlier don't get in a jumping contest because my boy E BISH will leap over you and catch the ball.  I can't wait to see him on the court, I'm ready for some of his amazing dunks..

825458774[/snapback]

If we had E.Bish we be playing in the BCB.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotmilk you still don't understand. Smith County was better than us. I can accept defeat when a team is better than us. We played one of our better games of the season and lost by 14. I felt pretty good after that game, because I thought we played pretty well. The reason i wore a Fulton shirt was to pick at some people on this website from Smith County. As for you knowing something about football I don't know, maybe you should tell us all who you are and then let us decide. I think I know who you are already, but I am not 100 percent sure. If you are who I think you are, you should check all my transcripts from high school and college and i believe you would be impressed! One thing is for sure, you do need to get into coaching if you know as much as you claim to.

Gotmilk you still don't understand.  Smith County was better than us.  I can accept defeat when a team is better than us.  We played one of our better games of the season and lost by 14.  I felt pretty good after that game, because I thought we played pretty well.  The reason i wore a Fulton shirt was to pick at some people on this website from Smith County.  As for you knowing something about football I don't know, maybe you should tell us all who you are and then let us decide.  I think I know who you are already, but I am not 100 percent sure.  If you are who I think you are, you should check all my transcripts from high school and college and i believe you would be impressed!  One thing is for sure, you do need to get into coaching if you know as much as you claim to.

825459041[/snapback]

LOL! You have no clue! But anyways I must say that i am no Bill Parcells of Football, but i know alot about football!

I have alittle secret for you: IF YOU ARE AS SMART AT FOOTBALL AS WHAT YOU THINK AND YOUR RECORDS AND TRANSCRIPTS SHOW IT, THEN YOU START COACHING AT LAFAYETTE AND MAYBE YOU GUYS WILL WIN MORE THAN ONE SEASON AND THESE SMITH COUNTY PEOPLE WILL STOP CALLING YOU ONE YEAR WONDERS! ISNT THAT A GREAT IDEA?

As for most people from Lafayette, dont take this post personal, I know you guys have a very bright future in football ahead of you and I am behind you guys all the way as I am for any other local schools including SC, TC, RBS, Gordonsville, Clay Co., Westmoreland, etc! I am not going to root against a local team just because I DONT AGREE WITH WHAT A FEW PEOPLE ON A MESSAGE BOARD HAS TO SAY! I have never whined and made excuses and I never will!!!

Good Luck To All!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way wtaylor, seen in another post where you were rooting for Greenbrier over Fulton, yet you said you was wearing a Fulton shirt last Friday night? Care to elaborate on that? Sure the fine people from Fulton would be interested in that!

Edited by gotmilk?

We played one of our better games of the season and lost by 14.  I felt pretty good after that game, because I thought we played pretty well.

825459041[/snapback]

wtaylor:

Oh and by the way, you want to make fun of the fine people of RBS, with a statement about me being from RBS? Let me tell you one thing, you typed this statement up above and I do know one thing about alot of people from RBS, they have never felt pretty good after walking away with a loss at ANY SPORT! And as far as that goes, most people in Lafayette dont feel too good after a loss either and especially if it was one of their better games of the year! But once again, you assume that I am from RBS, so that must mean I dont know nothing about football right? Explain what that means to the fine people that live in RBS?

LOL! You have no clue! But anyways I must say that i am no Bill Parcells of Football, but i know alot about football!

I have alittle secret for you: IF YOU ARE AS SMART AT FOOTBALL AS WHAT YOU THINK AND YOUR RECORDS AND TRANSCRIPTS SHOW IT, THEN YOU START COACHING AT LAFAYETTE AND MAYBE YOU GUYS WILL WIN MORE THAN ONE SEASON AND THESE SMITH COUNTY PEOPLE WILL STOP CALLING YOU ONE YEAR WONDERS! ISNT THAT A GREAT IDEA?

As for most people from Lafayette, dont take this post personal, I know you guys have a very bright future in football ahead of you and I am behind you guys all the way as I am for any other local schools including SC, TC, RBS, Gordonsville, Clay Co., Westmoreland, etc! I am not going to root against a local team just because I DONT AGREE WITH WHAT A FEW PEOPLE ON A MESSAGE BOARD HAS TO SAY! I have never whined and made excuses and I never will!!!

Good Luck To All!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way wtaylor, seen in another post where you were rooting for Greenbrier over Fulton, yet you said you was wearing a Fulton shirt last Friday night? Care to elaborate on that? Sure the fine people from Fulton would be interested in that!

825459215[/snapback]

Sounds like somebody has some explaining to do!!!! ;)