Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to remind Rivedale to get their rest this week, and dont eat to much on Thanksgiving... the boys from Oak Ridge are coming to Murfreesboro in 163 hours... be ready or kiss that ring goodbye

825442339[/snapback]

Uh....do you realize that we have never won there, or beat Riverdale? You might want to reconsider this post.

Uh....do you realize that we have never won there, or beat Riverdale?  You might want to reconsider this post.

825442359[/snapback]

Mr. Thompson, I am very dissapointed in your "faith" in the OR team, your sons team, and your older sons previous team. I will reconsider this post the day I DIE, the day that the apocolypise (sp?) comes and makes me no longer love this team. I believe this team will triumph over riverdale, and any other team/obsticle placed in our path... I really hope Eddie doe not see your critsisim of the wildcats, out of respect I will not tell him what you have said. However, next friday when you suit up in your cardinal and gray, your #23 shirt... I hope to everything you remember how you do NOT believe in this team...

Come on Neil, there's a first time for everything. In fact, we have never played them at Tomahawk stadium, so we are 0-0 there.

Remember, that's why they play the game. Oak Ridge CAN beat anybody any given night.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!!!

825442372[/snapback]

Hey! I'm excited too, but I sure wouldn't use dominate in the tag line. Yes, this is a special team and we get to play Riverdale again; you gotta love it. I like how the "D" is playing now. BTW, we accomplish a first tonight by beating DB with Lamon!

Go Cats!!

obviously none of u were at the riverdale game tonight but the only thing thats gonna beat riverdale is the refs because riverdale is gonna dominate regardless and i know OR is good and all but theres a reason riverdale is undefeated and its narrowed down to 2 words ~TOTAL DOMANANCE~

825442388[/snapback]

your right, I was at the DB/ OR game, as most in here were... Riverdale is good, but their not going to when...becuase of 4 words "they think they will" Riverdale is cocky, we were last year- look what happened... total domanance? thats why theyve been scored on. Look- Im not saying they stink, there awesome...but so is OR...