Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

I thought that the train whistle was used to make the sound of the train taking Oak Ridge away from the Boro for the last time this year.

825457184[/snapback]

Yes, it did that. But trains go both ways. In lots of ways, we were like RD last year, with younguns. Lots of talent will be back. We will meet again and sometime, who knows when, the results will be in favor of OR. Enjoy while you can! Good crowd. Good game. "Sorry you won" but respect for the winner is here.

I do expect to see RD win the state this year. And, the other 3 east TN teams will go well, I expect.

Like with NFL teams, runs do end. Wishing you joy in the meantime.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, bsHOL, your John Ward quote is fine. THAT I do like.

We have a nice signed photo on the wall. He is a generous man and the few times we have talked he is gracious. I don't believe I have ever heard a better sports announcer. John Ward is not only a great broadcaster but is a super person to the heart. This has nothing to do with the thread here, only a comment and compliment to JW. Lets give JW SIX!

Edited by Dart

BTW, bsHOL, your John Ward quote is fine.  THAT I do like.

We have a nice signed photo on the wall.  He is a generous man and the few times we have talked he is gracious. I don't believe I have ever heard a better sports announcer.  John Ward is not only a great broadcaster but is a super person to the heart.  This has nothing to do with the thread here, only a comment and compliment to JW.  Lets give JW SIX!

825457218[/snapback]

Boooootom!