Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

Guest catfish-hunter

I have not had the opportunity to post on this thread since the final horn sounded last Friday night so here it goes. Congrats to Huntingdon on making another Blue Cross Bowl appearence and I know that the folks in Cheatham County will be pulling for you guys this Friday night in Murfreesboro. I knew that it would be a classic at Milan and I tip my hat to the young Dawgs on a magical season. Milan will be GOOD next year. From listening to this game on the radio, it sounded like Donald really took control on that final drive of the game. I never would have guessed that Huntingdon would hold Milan to 7-points (especially after the way Milan scored on the Mustangs in the regular season). Milan also played great defensively because if a team has the ability to hold Huntingdon to just 12-points, then they should always find a way to win. Once again, I say congrats to the Mustangs on making a repeat trip to Murfreesboro this Friday night and I for one hope that you guys can go back-to-back!!!

I really find it disturbing to see how anybody from Huntingdon or Milan can disrespect the others football program. The past two years you guys have played classics in the semifinals (with Huntingdon winning both). Milan has a total of 4-state titles and Huntingdon will likely have 2 after Friday night. I really feel that whether you are a fan at Westview, Camden, Fairview, Cheatham, Milan, Loretto, Lewis County, McKenzie, Humboldt, or Adamsville (just naming ten off the top of my head) then you should try to make it to Murfreesboro this Friday night to cheeer on the Huntingdon Mustangs in their attempt to win back-to-back state titles. I honestly feel that Huntingdon has had the MUCH MORE DIFFICULT road to the state title game and that this will be the reason why they will win it all this Friday night.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Catfish-Hunter,

I support all of the teams from West Tennessee. I like smash mouth football and I would like for the Teams from the West to get more attention. These are players that can play football at the next level that get over looked. Thanks to the teams in the Middle that will be supporting the Huntingdon Mustangs and good luck to them next year.

Go Mustangs.....Bring Home the Gold Ball

It's shame that some people from Huntingdon, that don't even play, have to act like this b/c yall have some great players, who I really enjoyed talkin to after the game. In fact, I was goin to pull for yall in State, but yall have no respect and some Milan fans still have no respect for yall after you beat us 2 years in a row. You beat us, I wouldn't say fair and square, but u did beat us, and I wish u the best of luck next week! Purple pride means something to us and I don't care what ANYBODY says we had a great season b/c NO ONE expected us to even be in that game and we were! We played with heart, and we truly showed West TN what Milan Bulldog Football is all about! This is more than a game to us and u have no right to critize us, our town, our stadium, or our program, so if all ur gonna do is that crap then I hope you get thrashed this week! Good luck Huntingdon players, especially Chris and Boo, but Mustang Fans on here that are trash talkin: GET SOME CLASS!!!

It's shame that some people from Huntingdon, that don't even play, have to act like this b/c yall have some great players, who I really enjoyed talkin to after the game. In fact, I was goin to pull for yall in State, but yall have no respect and some Milan fans still have no respect for yall after you beat us 2 years in a row. You beat us, I wouldn't say fair and square, but u did beat us, and I wish u the best of luck next week! Purple pride means something to us and I don't care what ANYBODY says we had a great season b/c NO ONE expected us to even be in that game and we were! We played with heart, and we truly showed West TN what Milan Bulldog Football is all about! This is more than a game to us and u have no right to critize us, our town, our stadium, or our program, so if all ur gonna do is that crap then I hope you get thrashed this week! Good luck Huntingdon players, especially Chris and Boo, but Mustang Fans on here that are trash talkin: GET SOME CLASS!!!

825459005[/snapback]

so you are supporting the mustangs this week in the game against alcoa? you just dont like the mustang fans right, or well the trash talking ones anyway. cause you said you were gonna support them but then it sounded like you werent just because some of the fans from huntingdon are rude, just like some milan fans are and like fans from everywhere are. then you said goodluck to the players, which is who it is all about, and they deserve it. i was just curious if by wishing them luck you decided the same thing, that you would at least support the players of the team. cause you dont have to respect the fans to respect the team. i dont care to do a lot of trash talking my self and i hope the mustangs win it again this year, i really didnt expect them to be going back myself, but i am glad they worked hard and are playing again this year.

for the people reading the posts by huntingdon fans, dont make judgments about all of the people from huntingdon or the players. we all think greatly about our teams, just some of us go about showing it in different ways.

this thread should be over with, it was a good game. some calls may have been bad, and yes it was weird that they didnt hand out tickets, big deal let it go and move on. basketball is starting, give those teams your time and money like you do football, the appreciate just as much. you all can do this once again next season, and it will actually be important the first time around.