Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the athletes Huntingdon and Milan lost last year who would have ever thought that we would end up in the same game as last year except in a different place? Milan wins the 1st game but i really think they did all they could to win that game...Do they have any thing else left? I know all the Huntingdon and Milan seniors who graduated last year would give anything to play in this game right now...I just hope its as good of a game as it was last year or atleast i hope Huntingdon wins. Milan's coaches are prolly the best in west tennessee and you know they will come in with a great game plan but will it be enough to win the game and get to the buro?? I really dont see it happening but maybe im wrong.

Final Score Huntingdon 35 Milan 17

After all the athletes Huntingdon and Milan lost last year who would have ever thought that we would end up in the same game as last year except in a different place?  Milan wins the 1st game but i really think they did all they could to win that game...Do they have any thing else left?  I know all the Huntingdon and Milan seniors who graduated last year would give anything to play in this game right now...I just hope its as good of a game as it was last year or atleast i hope Huntingdon wins.  Milan's coaches are prolly the best in west tennessee and you know they will come in with a great game plan but will it be enough to win the game and get to the buro??  I really dont see it happening but maybe im wrong. 

Final Score Huntingdon 35 Milan 17

825443051[/snapback]

No, Huntingdon's coaches are the best in west tn after defeating an athletically superior Milan team last year and doing it at a school with far less numbers, i'd say its time to nix our "TRADITION" of feeling inferior. Don't be the typical Huntingdon fan that assumes milan has the best everything. Both these teams will have the same gameplan. Ram the ball down your throat until the other team breaks, thats west tn. football. I can't wait. I'm picking Huntingdon by 3 td's.

YOU WILL NOT BEAT MILAN BY 3 TDS. YOU WILL NOT HOLD MILAN TO 14 POINTS! ARE YOU BLIND? This isnt Camden fellas, Milan just went down to Memphis last nite and shocked a 11-1 carver squad that is the best game we have played all season. Keep thinking this 34-17 or whatever you want to say. Your playing in Milan this year. Again. Dont you love it?

YOU WILL NOT BEAT MILAN BY 3 TDS. YOU WILL NOT HOLD MILAN TO 14 POINTS! ARE YOU BLIND? This isnt Camden fellas, Milan just went down to Memphis last nite and shocked a 11-1 carver squad that is the best game we have played all season. Keep thinking this 34-17 or whatever you want to say. Your playing in Milan this year. Again. Dont you love it?

825443226[/snapback]

:D sure, whatever you say man.

The first time we played huntingdon i thought their defense looked soft. I'm sure that they have fixed some of their problems but there is no way their defense is as good as the carver team that we scored 30 on. I think if were going to win it's gonna come down to our defense stopping donald and weathers. As good as our tackles, ends, linebackers, and saftey are there is no way donald and weathers should have big games.

Dear Huntington FANS,

I regret to inform you that your season will be ending in a little less than a week. Your team will be taking an L. Good luck because you will need it.

P.S. Long live the cuts Jeauxny, Beauxxxx, and espicially Jeauxxnnnn. Milan Will phap dat aaaaa.Battle in the blood gulch this friday in Milan.

Signed KJCUTs

825443226[/snapback]

Camden was also a tough 11-1 team and look what happened to them. The game in Huntingdon wasn't a back and forth game with the last team in possession winning. The Mustangs took charge early and maintained it. To say that Milan can't lose is ridiculous, any team can lose under the right circumstances...remember the semis last year.

Camden was also a tough 11-1 team and look what happened to them.  The game in Huntingdon wasn't a back and forth game with the last team in possession winning.  The Mustangs took charge early and maintained it.  To say that Milan can't lose is ridiculous, any team can lose under the right circumstances...remember the semis last year.

825443299[/snapback]

ok, can you tell me where in that post he said we couldnt lose??????? he didnt. Hey were the underdawgs here.