-6AA

multidnk06

who will win 6AA this year csas looking good in the early part of the season wat yall think

825445819[/snapback]

I believe that Hixson will win the 6-AA this year, they have 6 seniors coming back. They are always good at tournament time anyway, they've beatin CSAS the last 2 or 3 years in the District tour. CSAS will choke again.

granted it was a low scoring game... oposing team broke away from the seemingly 4-pt. game in the last few minutes and didn't score 50. hixson's offense is too potent to be shut down to 30 pts. doubtful that it will happen again.

825446184[/snapback]

Not criticizing just making a point, they scored less than 50 points about 9 times last year they do not have a potent offense, they CAN win games IF they have a lock down defense, they are not a high powered offense

Exhibit A: Hixson scored 58 last night and didn't shoot well. Only two of the four shooters shot the ball decently. One scored 24, the other 22. The player with 22 potenitally had 31, but missed a couple 3s. So end the, "Hixson can't score" theory.

Exhibit B: Hixson has beaten CSAS in the district tournament, so it is evident that they step up and play come tournament time. Granted, they don't play as well as they do in the tournament in the regular season, they still get it done in the tourney.

I rest my case your honor.

I believe that Hixson will win the 6-AA this year, they have 6 seniors coming back. They are always good at tournament time anyway, they've beatin CSAS the last 2 or 3 years in the District tour. CSAS will choke again.

825446046[/snapback]

man come on, how can hixson possibly do good in the tournament. this years csas squad is deeper and better. if hixson can only post 50 points on a low def team then they have no chance against CSAS. CSAS has 6 or 7 seniors also but everyone can score. i just dont think hixson possibly has a chance against us.

nokona2-who are u? u on the Hixson team? Hixson will get slaughtered by CSAS this comeing year. last year does not matter.

825451399[/snapback]

yeah i agree with taydizzle, nokona you must be a player to say that hixson will beat CSAS, hixson has no chance at all.

if you're a player how much did your coach pay you to get on and say this?