Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

You all know what i mean........another championship. What kind of offense/defense does Greenbrier play.

825454248[/snapback]

Well he is some stats from a couple of their games if that helps you out any.

Greenbrier 35 Marshall Co. 0

Greenbrier Rushing 50-285 Passing 3-6-74

Marshall Rushing 121 Passing 54

Greenbrier 36 McNairy Central 14

Greenbrier Rushing 44-388 Passing 5-12-74

McNairy Central Rushing 24-88 Passing 10-21-93

Greenbrier 14 David Lipscomb 6

Greenbrier Rushing 46-207 Passing 1-6-0

David Lipscomb Rushing 27-125 Passing 5-16-60

Greenbrier 54 Beech 18

Greenbrier Rushing 54-482 Passing 2-6-72

Beech Rushing 22-94 Passing 6-15-93

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton I am really suprised to see how far you guys have come.....UNSTOPPABLE!!!! Greenbrier is good no doubt but don't think they have what it takes to bring the falcons down. I really thought AE would be going! Greenbrier.....you got to do better against Lipscomb than 14-6. Especially since the school I graduated from last year whooped them 35-14. Fulton is gonna take it away next week......so is Alcoa against Huntington and Maryville against Melrose. The East is crazy!

Great Game Bobcats first time at State..........The Coaching staff has been around Greenbrier since they was kids and never had anything like this come through....The eyes of the coaching staff tonight when that last seconds ticked off the clock......This is what we all have been waiten for Greenbrier didnt come this far to lose i will tell you that right now......Greenbrier is going to Rock the falcons for the 3 stright week since the last three teams has been the falcons Good luck to both

GO BOBCATS

Yeah we know Fulton will bring home another trophy the only question is, what type of trophy?  Will it be the silver like 2 years ago or will it be the gold like last year?  I have nothing to say, I'm upset right now because my Roadrunners should be traveling to the Boro next Friday.  Well, here you go- Go Falcons :P  :D Yuck, did I really say that?.. :P

825454143[/snapback]

YES - I LOVE it! (You've been dying to say that - doesn't it feel good to get that off your chest) :D

GO FALCONS!