Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenbrier the "underdogs" again, surely you jest :blink:

Sorry couldn't help it! I reckon someone has to be might as well be us. Looking for a great game. I am sure both will practice hard this week. As always Greenbrier will be told by this board, coaches, parents, the community - Focus Focus Focus!

May both teams have a safe game and have fun, enjoy themselves.

GO GREENBRIER!

Great job tonight guys.  Excellent team effort.  For two weeks straight you've beaten teams that most picked you to lose to.  Stay focused.  Enjoy this one until Monday and prepare for the next.

The crowd that traveled 4 hours on 5 Gray Liners was amazing.  Look for just about all of Greenbrier to show up for this one.

825454602[/snapback]

Man, this will be exciting. Fulton can keep on overlooking Greenbrier, that's okay. Greenbrier comes in the underdog and comes out the victor. I look for the same next Saturday because Fulton already is going in thinking they've got this thing wrapped up.

:blink: Greenbrier will show the GREEN in the 'Boro next Saturday!!! NoDoubt, only a handful of people I talked to didn't make the trip last night----well, next Saturday they can lock up the town, because as it was evident last night, Greenbrier will show up in FULL force.

Go GREENBRIER!!!!!