Franklin vs Riverdale

FHSrebel27

I remeber those days in college(went to UT), being up when the sun starts to rise and I might still be playing NCAA Football on the playstation.  Never had early classes.  I think I actiuall stayed up later during the week, because partying on weekends with a few beers made be tired by 4 or 5am on friday and Sat nights.

825474888[/snapback]

If I'm not working overnight, I stay up playing playstation also. I still play my dynasty on NCAA Football 2003 even though I have the 2004 and 2005 games. I'm on year 29 believe it or not. I usually have to make sure I'm in bed by about 4 or 5 because I still live with my parents and my mom doesn't let me sleep late.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not working overnight, I stay up playing playstation also.  I still play my dynasty on NCAA Football 2003 even though I have the 2004 and 2005 games.  I'm on year 29 believe it or not.  I usually have to make sure I'm in bed by about 4 or 5 because I still live with my parents and my mom doesn't let me sleep late.

825474893[/snapback]

bhsOL when did you play for Brentwood?