Franklin vs Riverdale

FHSrebel27

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale[/url'>' date='Nov 26 2004 - 10:11 PM']I hope ya'll have to settle for field goals.  Why not just kick them on first down so he can get the record. :)

825454146[/snapback]

Once Franklin gets inside the 35 they should say OK 1st down get out their kicker :)

Maybe 1 touchdown about 7 more FG's will do it thumb

The game is the state championship and everyone is aware of what "state championship bound" means. We have as much as a chance as the Warriors whether you chose to accept that or not. Don't talk trash... there's no need for that.

825454159[/snapback]

But this is absolutely the place for it. I respect what Franklin has accomplished, and I am picking the Warriors just like you are picking the Rebels ( I am right, aren't I?)

But that does not mean we can't play the game on here a hundred times or so before Saturday night. There is only so much "X" and "O" stuff for us to discuss. This thread will have 100 pages by game time, and most all of it will be trash. Just the way these boards work.

Ok let me just say this, I know scrimmages mean nothing but im going to use this. We (Brentwood) got stomped by Riverdale in a scrimmage 45-0. We played Franklin 2 times, the difference in scores 6 points we went 1-1. I Expect this to be the most lopsided game of all the State Finals. Franklin hasnt seen athletes like these guys. At least we played Smyrna and got some kind of look at a school like that. Franklin hasnt seen anything like it. 48-10. Riverdale, im going to go watch this game. Not cause i want to see franklin lose (ok i lied right there) But i wanna see Riverdale play again, cause i have kinda forgotten how fast they are, and even from the stands its nothing like it was on the field. Franklin good luck (Kinda, but not really :) ) I Hope nobody on your team gets hurt.

Oh yea yalls only chance is to bust out another vintage formation nobody has seen on film.

BHS... just keep in mind that in 2002, there was not a SINGLE Franklin fan on here that didn't say "GO BRUINS!" We were behind you all the way. I would hope that you could look beyond our intense rivalry and find it in you to pull for your fellow Williamson Countians.

For Franklin stats, check out franklinfootball.com... you'll find out all you want to know about the Rebs there.