Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

I wanna hear some opinions on next Friday's state championship in which Alcoa Tornadoes, coming off of our HUGE victory over David Lipscomb tonight, will play the Huntingdon Mustangs, the defending 2a State Champs.

I see Alcoa coming out on top because we have spent way too many hours to let it go now. Alcoa will come out ready and i believe with all my heart that Alcoa can bring one home this year.

I do not have a score prediction at this point, but if you have one feel free to post it.

Keep this post clean! No trash talkin like the Alcoa at Lipscomb thread please.

Go Alcoa!!!!

Bring this one home to the East Baby!

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Huntingdon comes out on top I dunno much about Alcoa or anyone else from middle and east TN for that matter but I think that with the way our defense has stepped it up and our lines are being physical it doent matter who we play

Go Stangs

Can't wait to get "BOO" loose on that carpet

I BELIEVE IN A REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by htown03

Hey Tornado fans. I just want you to know that I will be in Murfreesboro friday night to cheer you guys on. I hope Maryville and Alcoa both bring gold footballs back to Blount County.

825454658[/snapback]

I wish I were going to be there. I would dig out my old letter jacket to wear Friday night.

STARS, Due ye' thank hit would steal phit?

GO TORNADOES!!!

I wish I were going to be there. I would dig out my old letter jacket to wear Friday night.

STARS, Due ye' thank hit would steal phit?

GO TORNADOES!!!

825454660[/snapback]

Rebelsman, hit wood phit about as good as me easin' my old garbige truk (Nellie Belle) up to tha frunt door at Churokee Kuntree Klub fer free val-lay parkin.'

Go Rebs.

Budrock, are you giving Coatney an early Chrtistmas present? You know, free food and transportation to the game!!!!!!

Coatney's gonna go but he will be on his own for groceries. I think I'll stick around for Saturday and watch the Falcons and the Rebels take care of business.

Mr. Rebelsman, with all due respect, your letter jacket hasn't fit since you quit barn sittin' with them Simonic boys. Don't feel too bad, mine don't fit either. thumb

Good luck to Alcoa, Fulton, and Maryville as the quest continues!