Jim bob Cooter?

bigwilly

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim bob cooter, it says on the roster that hes from fayetteville tn... i have never even heard of him, hes like the 6 th string quarterback, and i was just wondering if anybody knew anything about him.... lol, jim bob cooter, what a name....  :D

825456006[/snapback]

Here is what it says fro the UT Media Guide

#15 Jim Bob Cooter

Sophmore

Quarterback

6'1, 220

Fayetteville, TN

High School: Lincoln County

Region 3-5A MVP at Quarterback and outside Linenbacker ... Two-time honorable mention All-State ... Team made playoffs all three years ... Also played basketball and baseball was team captain in all three sports ... Earned High School Heisman Award at Lincoln County. honoring combined athletics and academics success.

Anyone but a Clausen at QB.

825458402[/snapback]

What has Rick Clausen done that you don't like? He has run the offense more efficiently than either of the freshmen has and he is 2-0 as a starter. Not to mention he has lead them to the SEC Championship game!

The Vols offense have racked up over 600 total yards in both games.

He is 45-71 for 538 yds. 4 tds, 4 int.

What has Rick Clausen done that you don't like?  He has run the offense more efficiently than either of the freshmen has and he is 2-0 as a starter.  Not to mention he has lead them to the SEC Championship game!

The Vols offense have racked up over 600 total yards in both games.

He is 45-71 for 538 yds.  4 tds, 4 int.

825458581[/snapback]

Wins over Vandy and Kentucky sure are hard to come by. Riverdale could beat those schools, lol.

I can't remember the game last year, but I do remember Jim Bob Cooter coming in late in the fourth quarter of one of UT's games.

That is possibly one of the greatest names ever. If I were Phil, I'd start him by name alone. I keep picturing Cooter Davenport from the Dukes of Hazzard.

Rick Clausen held his own tonight. The guy busted his rear end for us and I don't fault him in any way. The problem is in the defense, and their lack of coverage and tackiling. WRAP 'EM UP!!!!

Yea, I remember seeing Jim Bob play last season and if i aint mistaken, he even completed a few passes!

Rick has looked pretty good against Vandy and UK, but he did show that he wasnt a premier QB last night! He did have some dropped balls, but he also had some horrible passes! UT showed the heart of a Lion last night, by never giving up!

But it is kinda funny, that all theses years that our defense has been putting us in positions to win games and they really let us down last night!

Yea, I remember seeing Jim Bob play last season and if i aint mistaken, he even completed a few passes!

Rick has looked pretty good against Vandy and UK, but he did show that he wasnt a premier QB last night! He did have some dropped balls, but he also had some horrible passes! UT showed the heart of a Lion last night, by never giving up!

But it is kinda funny, that all theses years that our defense has been putting us in positions to win games and they really let us down last night!

825469566[/snapback]

No, Jim Bob never threw a pass, much to the dismay of the student section who begged for him to throw one.

And for Saturday, you can blame the D, I'm blaming the official and the SEC front office. I don't care how well we played, I'm convinced the guys in charge weren't going to let us win a close game.

No, Jim Bob never threw a pass, much to the dismay of the student section who begged for him to throw one.

And for Saturday, you can blame the D, I'm blaming the official and the SEC front office.  I don't care how well we played, I'm convinced the guys in charge weren't going to let us win a close game.

825470612[/snapback]

thumb Almost the same way that it appeared that USC fumbled a half dozen times against UCLA.