Tennessee High

Devil10

I tried and tried to tell you to just enjoy Thanksgiving and you stressed and stressed all week thinking you had a chance. Region 1 and 2 could not put together an all-star team and go to Maryville and win.

Next time believe what I tell you! You must leave east tennessee before you can call yourself GOOD!!!!

Hope you enjoyed your holiday bread :blink::blink::):)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tn High has the talent to win against most 4A teams. They gotta get away from that enemic wang t. They might have had a chance with their atheletes in the 2nd half, if they could have shifted game plans at the half and moved to a pass oriented offense.

There is planty of talent in Region 1 and 2. You guys ALL need to try and schedule the DB's, Oak Ridges, Morritstown Wests, Fulton's, Austin East's, Maryville's, Central's, Powell's and Alcoa's of the E TN world.

THS is good we just got beat by a better team that is well coached and well respected i have great respect for Maryville's football team and wish them the best of luck the game is over with and lets move on there is no need for trash/smack talking

thumb

825457671[/snapback]

Heres some trash talk we killed you, THS is worthless 49-0, 49-0?Sounds like a score in the middle of a regular season against a terrible 4a school not the semis.

well hey ths might have been slaughtered but they accepted it admirably...... we should show them some respect.. i know they talked a lot of crap and got it thrown back in their face which is reward enough but they were good sports by acceptingthe defeat and aknowledging our power and successfulness

825457741[/snapback]

I drove all the way from west middle Tn. to watch the game.Maryville might very well be the best high school football team I have ever seen.Great athletes, good coaching, and also some of the best support from a community I have ever seen.They have truly got a class program! Does anyone know how many people we're at the game. It looked like around 4 to 5,000 people maybe more.What a tremendous atmosphere!

I drove all the way from west middle Tn. to watch the game.Maryville might very well be the best high school football team I have ever seen.Great athletes, good coaching, and also some of the best support from a community I have ever seen.They have truly got a class program! Does anyone know how many people we're at the game. It looked like around 4 to 5,000 people maybe more.What a tremendous atmosphere!

825457773[/snapback]

It was more like 7000. Have you seen Melrose play out there?

825457773[/snapback]

Not to take away from the Rebels, but if they are the best high school team you have ever seen you need to go to Georgia and see some of the talented teams in the peach state!!! Maryville is good for Tennessee competition but the state lags behind when you compare to many of its southern counterparts such as Georgia, Florida, or for that matter Alabama in the number of outstanding programs such as Maryville has.

Edited by Ftballfanatic

Not to take away from the Rebels, but if they are the best high school team you have ever seen you need to go to Georgia and see some of the talented teams in the peach state!!!  Maryville is good for Tennessee competition but the state lags behind when you compare to many of its southern counterparts such as Georgia, Florida, or for that matter Alabama in the number of outstanding programs such as Maryville has.

825457992[/snapback]

Well you are probably right...I'm sure there are a whole lot better teams than Maryville in those states, but that would mean they are even that much better than Tennessee High. But anyhow, this is Coach T where we talk about Tennessee football not other states. And when we speak of Tennessee, Maryville is the best around.