WHO WILL BE THE TEAM TO WATCH NEXT YEAR?

soccer21

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah Lady Owls.

Made strong run to the State Tournament and lost out to eventual the eventual Champion after playing them tough for a half and then collapsing late. The girls return EVERYONE, having lost only Senior, and 4 year starter, Holly Hullander.

With everyone coming back and adding another quality freshman or 2 these girls should be very tough next season as well.

1 houston

2 centennial

3 tullahoma

4 franklin

5 collierville

6 bearden

7 shelbyville

8 oak ridge

9 ooltawah

10 hendersonville

11 farragut

but soccerinfo might be like this

1 houston

2 franklin

3 oak ridge

4 centennial

5 tullahoma

6 farragut

7bearden

8 collierville

9hendersonville

10 smyrna

11 ooltewah

the state bracket might be this

region 3 vs 1

7 vs 5

2 vs 6

4 vs 8

shelbyville vs oak ridge not on the hardwood

collierville vs centennial

bearden vs franklin

tullahoma vs houston

• 6 months later...
In my opinion I think South Greene will be really strong next year. They have a lot of practicing to do, but it's all going to pay off

825465926[/snapback]

All I have to say is I am a South Greene Lady Rebels Soccer Manager, and yes we are practicing extensively. We might win one this season. However, our best asset is our great sportsmanship, we take hits [verbally] and don't do anything to strike back like most, we just smile and play on. That is really saying something about our girls.

Shelbyville is coming back with only loosing 1 Senior, but replacing her with a stronger Freshman. Also bringing back a Sophmore that moved away last year, but is retuning as a very strong player. With these two plus 10 returning starters, these girls might come up from the dirt and impress alot of critics. Guess we'll see at Katie Hunter. With that said, if you saw these girls last year, add about 20% more talent and speed. Might be just THE team to watch.