Clausen and Riggs to Soddy Daisy

Marlboro32

Rumor has it Gerald riggs dad wants his second son to play for Tom Weathers and is concidering moving to Soddy Daisy. Also riggs parents ( supposebly) have been in contact with clausens dad in california about coming. Clausen was concidering playing at maryville but after talking with riggs and finding out about recievers Eric Atchley and Chris Rickets, and 6'6 250 lbs TE Nick Shadrick, Clausen is concidering coming to Soddy.

But please remember, this is just a rumor.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would clausen leave california?..From what i heard lastnight during the SEC championship the youngest Clausen had a playoff game that night and that he was doin really good in his season with over 50 touchdowns..Not bad, i dont know why he would want to leave Cali to come play in Tennessee. I believe these are just rumors someone is startin up again.

keep us updated bhsOL    bigwilly i know he wouldn't have to leave cali but i'd say he wants to be closer to his brother and be able to watch him, but i actually don't know i've just heard the rumor.

825469074[/snapback]

ah, ok.

yea, get closer to his brother, that would make a lil sense.. lol

but his bro wont be playin next year, b/c ainge and schaeffer will be back, and they have just about all but signed the best high school qb for next year too....

yea, but i do believe riggs may want to play for weathers, they are supposed to move up from florida in january....

825469084[/snapback]

how good is he?? his dad was a really good nfl player, and gerald jr has really found his niche this year at ut... it took him a year or two, but hes goin now...