Clausen and Riggs to Soddy Daisy

Marlboro32

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard the rumor again Friday night on Stump On Sports...Said Riggs was already at Soddy...Is that true???You know if Clausen does come...I got a son who is gonna be a junior At OCCHS next fall who was a starter as a sophmore on the O-Line....He can come live with me and we can move to Soddy...LOLOLOL!! thumb

825554037[/snapback]

The Clausen's are not moving!!

Why would they do that Jimmy Clausen (6'3, 195, 4.7) was the best Sophmore QB in the country this past year leaading his California team to a (14-0) championship where he went 20-26, 216 yds and 2 tds!

This past year he was 227 of 330 for 3,665 yds. 58 tds only 6 int.!!

Why would they do that Jimmy Clausen (6'3, 195, 4.7) was the best Sophmore QB in the country this past year leaading his California team to a (14-0) championship where he went 20-26, 216 yds and 2 tds!

This past year he was  227 of 330 for 3,665 yds.  58 tds only 6 int.!!

825554429[/snapback]

I've been trying to say this all along. I even have a friend at UT who was good friends with Casey and she called him for me just to ask him this. And he said the answer is NO.

This past year he was  227 of 330 for 3,665 yds.  58 tds only 6 int.!!

825554429[/snapback]

So again...Are the Clausen's moving????...... :):D

Clausen runs a 4.7??...I think Casey ran a 7.4