McCallie Vs. Baylor

ghetto meadow

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering whos gonna win it this year....

baylors got  - 103 , 112 , 125 , 171 , 215 , 275

McCallie's got - 119 , 130 , 135 , 140 , 145 , 152 , 160 , 189

your thoughts ?

825478823[/snapback]

Why would you say McCallie has 135, 145, 152. & 189? Who does McCallie have to match Doster, Waddell, Spitalny, and Walker respectively? Also, why do you think they have 130? Baylor's got a tough new sophomore from AL at that weight, and I believe Miller from Cleveland put a hurting on McCallie's 30lber.

first of all to match doster thers will young, to match waddell theres cleveland, to match spitalny theres smith, and huffaker will be pretty tough at 189...second of all at 130 "young" (you know the one that took the beaten from miller at cleveland)....oh yah it wasw only a decision....but non the less he will be back....and if im not mistaken the new alabama kid lsot to the kid he beat for third place in state last year....but maybe im wrong...probly not though

just wondering whos gonna win it this year....

baylors got  - 103 , 112 , 125 , 171 , 215 , 275

McCallie's got - 119 , 130 , 135 , 140 , 145 , 152 , 160 , 189

your thoughts ?

825478823[/snapback]

I am not sure that McCallie can claim 119, 60 or 89. Hussein, Vaughn, and Walker will be tough to beat at these weights. It might be difficult to claim both 30 and 35 as well. Cleveland and Smith are tough but 40, 45, and 52 are certainly not gimme's either.

i have heard a lot of talk about Hussein from Baylor but what has he done this year?I know he's wrestling at 119 but he didn't wrestle at the Catholic tournament. Could anybody post some results or who this guy has beaten that would justify him being as good as people say he is. The way people are talking I don't think that Wheeler kid will be able to beat him.

he beat bundy at some preseason tournament in a very close match, but i dont beleive hes done much else....i dont know if bundy was having an off day or the kid is good...

825480344[/snapback]

I think Bundy is like 13-0 now and only two wrestlers has scored on him now. One of which is our Dedman today.

i have heard a lot of talk about Hussein from Baylor but what has he done this year?I know he's wrestling at 119 but he didn't wrestle at the Catholic tournament. Could anybody post some results or who this guy has beaten that would justify him being as good as people say he is. The way people are talking I don't think that Wheeler kid will be able to beat him.

825479992[/snapback]

Hussein took second today at the Dade County tournament and pounded (AL 5A state champ) Chase Cuthbertson (11-5?) on the way. This is only his second year and he is definetely one of the most raw athletes I have ever witnessed. He didn't wrestle at the Catholic tourney cause he wasn't down to weight. I watched him beat Bundy, and I've got to say that -- if Bundy doesn't get off of his heels -- he may be able to beat him again! The only thing missing is experience, but every day he wrestles with guys like Manson in the room.

olahtoo3.....Hussein lost to Cody Black from Collins Hill on Friday in a close match 10 - 7. Black was the Georgia 5A state runner up last year and finished the Cleveland Duals with 3 pins (Grissom, Christian Brothers, Cleveland) and received a forfeit.

In my opinion Hussein is one of the strongest 119s I've seen this year.