McCallie Vs. Baylor

ghetto meadow

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cleveland will wrestle 145; I think he will be looking forward to another meeting with Wadell. Should be a good match

825499535[/snapback]

Why would he be at 145? Is that where he wants to be? After all, he's certified at 135. I'm sure he would like to see Wadell again but the risk is high when you are trying to win a dual match against your biggest rival.

Edited by ridgerunning

Baylor beats Cleveland worse than Cleveland beats McCallie. What does that tell us about the B-McC?

825499462[/snapback]

I would have to say that Cleveland will definitely want a rematch with Waddel. He wants to prove that he is better than him... which in this case we aren't sure about yet since Waddel did beat him in McCallie Invitational... but I think Cleveland will come out on top this time... it was just a bad match for an outstanding wrestler. But onto the topic of The Baylor/Cleveland match and the McCallie/Cleveland match... you cannot base your information on how bad one team beats another. You cannot say that since Baylor beat Cleveland worse than Cleveland beat McCallie therefore obviously Baylor will win. This same topic came up last year with how Baylor killed Soddy Daisy and McCallie only beat Soddy by 1 point... And McCallie ends up beating baylor by 10+ points in their dual match together. So don't go by that... it won't work out for you...

• 2 weeks later...
Why would he be at 145? Is that where he wants to be? After all, he's certified at 135. I'm sure he would like to see Wadell again but the risk is high when you are trying to win a dual match against your biggest rival.

825506655[/snapback]

Hmmm- I notice Cleveland wrestled 140 this weekend. Makes sense to me since he certified at 135. Why wrestle up if you don't have to?

Edited by ridgerunning

I think Cleveland will wrestle 145; I think he will be looking forward to another meeting with Wadell. Should be a good match

825499535[/snapback]

Coach Connell will only be looking to beat Baylor. If he thinks that McCallie's best lineup is with Cleveland at 145 then that's where he will be. If not, Cleveland will NOT get a rematch with Waddell.