MTSU 2005

orwildcatfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they will miss kerry wright...

man, mtsu has a way of puttin out big wr's... tyrone calico and now this kerry wright... whos next?

825495924[/snapback]

Don't forget about Kendell Newsom. He graduated after the 2001 season I think. I know he played for the Miami Dolphins at one point. Pedro Holiday should also turn pro.

Well attendence is low for many reasons. 1. Most students have to work and can't attend games. This was my reason for only attending 1 game this past year. I wanted to and tried to go to more but I worked every Saturday during the season excpet 1. 2. There are a lot of people that want Coach Mc to be fired. 3. Nobody supports a loser, our fans are fair weather fans. 4. A lot of the students commute from Franklin, Nashville, Columbia, and other areas so they're not exactly 15 minutes away, or 7 like I am. :lol: And the last reason it is so low is a lot of students (like my former roomate) are huge momma's boys and go home every weekend to see their momma's. I wish attendence would go up but It's going to take a winning season to get it up. :lol:

Well attendence is low for many reasons. 1. Most students have to work and can't attend games. This was my reason for only attending 1 game this past year. I wanted to and tried to go to more but I worked every Saturday during the season excpet 1. 2. There are a lot of people that want Coach Mc to be fired. 3. Nobody supports a loser, our fans are fair weather fans. 4. A lot of the students commute from Franklin, Nashville, Columbia, and other areas so they're not exactly 15 minutes away, or 7 like I am. :D And the last reason it is so low is a lot of students (like my former roomate) are huge momma's boys and go home every weekend to see their momma's. I wish attendence would go up but It's going to take a winning season to get it up. ;)

825504617[/snapback]

The reason I don't go to them, and I'm a student there, is that I'd rather go watch the Vols play.