OS, Anderson County and Loudon

Guest At A Glance

#3 I stand by T. Rodd being the best player in the district. Who's Better? She's 6'2", a terrific ball handler, great outside shooter at that height, and can be awfully physical underneath when she's in the mood. We just need her in the mood a little more.

to bad she came from clinton.....

825492538[/snapback]

Rodd doesn't play like a 6'-2" player. If she did AC would be undefeated right now.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest At A Glance
well i thought with rodd ac would be in first place but os has three players better than rodd in my thinking hackworth is better inside and monk and davis are both better players

825493670[/snapback]

Do I since a little jealousy at AC. Rumors are flying about AC and the playing time down there. 5 or 6 loses in a row something is going on. I understand Rodd is hurt an ankle I heard.

ADCO your not one of the unhappy one's are you trying to get something started.

I have been hearing about "a certian player" playing more and a couple kids and their (parents) are not happy. Is this true?

What are you all talking about the season is early.

ADCO the season is young as far as the district is concerned and AC has not played everyone yet as you well know.

How can you make a statement about Rodd like this one? She has accounted for a pretty good chunk of the over all production for her team this season.

I believe the kids you mentioned from OS are pretty good players and I can’t say anything bad about any of them, but to compare them to Rodd is crazy. They all do different things for their clubs.

You’re not comparing apples to apples here.

All of them are good players in their own right.

As far as jealousy and problems I go to every game and have been for the last six seasons and I have not heard of that many problems. Of course there is going to be nights kids don't get to play as much as their parents like.

Ac has run into a buzz saw in the Christmas tournament they have played two of the top 10 or so teams in the state Jackson Co. and Livingston and Coffee County the last two of them with out Rodd. She did turn an ankle but is fine. They are holding her out until the holiday season is over from what I hear.

AC is going to be fine

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

What are you all talking about the season is early.

ADCO the season is young as far as the district is concerned and AC has not played everyone yet as you well know.

How can you make a statement about Rodd like this one? She has accounted for a pretty good chunk of the over all production for her team this season.

I believe the kids you mentioned from OS are pretty good players and I can’t say anything bad about any of them, but to compare them to Rodd is crazy. They all do different things for their clubs.

You’re not comparing apples to apples here.

All of them are good players in their own right.

As far as jealousy and problems I go to every game and have been for the last six seasons and I have not heard of that many problems. Of course there is going to be nights kids don't get to play as much as their parents like.

Ac has run into a buzz saw in the Christmas tournament they have played two of the top 10 or so teams in the state Jackson Co. and Livingston and Coffee County the last two of them with out Rodd. She did turn an ankle but is fine. They are holding her out until the holiday season is over from what I hear.

AC is going to be fine

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

825493847[/snapback]

Thanks Hopi,

A little perspective, in a Jim Carrey world! :lol: